The plague of Love

Helena wiped her tear stained face with her hands as she waited for Johnny to come back. She felt physically sick at the way Dominic dared to put his hands on her when she was in such a state as it was. She couldn't comprehend such behaviour especially from a man she considered to be a friend. Dominic was lovely when they were filming, always cracking jokes and making her laugh until her stomach ached from the giggles. But now she realised just how serious he had been all this time, that his what she thought to be harmless flirting was him just trying to get her to warm his bed.

Not only that but with everything he had done to her husband in the past she couldn't believe how utterly sickening it was to repeat those same actions. He tried to take her from Johnny just liked he had stolen Katie all those years ago.

Shaking her head to herself now as she sat alone in her hospital room she felt nothing but pure guilt. She wished she listened to Johnny when he warned her, wished she hadn't made such a prat of herself by harmlessly flirting back with a man such as that pig. She felt ill, she felt awful.

She wished she could go back in time and relive those beautiful memories of when her and Johnny were so happy. When their new found love was exciting, spontaneous, bittersweet and so overly happy. When they were able to flirt and kiss one another on a day today bases without ending the day screaming at one another. Thinking of when they first started dating drew her to squeeze her eyes tight from so much pain, so much sorrow of how cute they once used to be with one another. When neither of them were able to control themselves from playfully touching one another and stealing kiss after kiss when they thought now one could see.....

"Let go of me bloody fool!" Helena squealed laughing as soon as Johnny finally set her feet on the ground to her porch, whereby he practically pushed her up against the wall and crashed his lips against her own making her squeal again at this sudden actions.

Breaking the kiss by pushing him away Helena smirked as he kept his hands pressed firmly either side of the wall as if trapping her in place. "I don't want you to go inside" he stated kissing her again which made her push him away yet again with a huge amused grin plastered across her glowing face.

"The effects that this dress has on men is a serious weapon" she giggled before Johnny looked down at her perfect body and slid his hands around her waist "You have no idea" he teased kissing her neck with tender but hungry kisses. "But it's not the dress I'm interested in...it's you Hel" he added pressing a sweet kiss to her lips.

Pushing him away yet again she tried to get herself to the door "I need to go...."

Pulling her back Johnny kissed her again, he didn't want this to end, he just wanted to be with her always, to kiss her and hold her like he was now "Johnny stop!" Helena couldn't help but giggle as she broke which seemed like the hundredth kiss of theirs tonight, maybe even more.

Holding her close in his arms he smiled at her lovingly "I had a great night tonight Hellie" he said almost in a whisper as he looked into her happy and gleaming face "Well I should hope so you got more then you thought this evening" she smirked running her arms around his neck.

"I had a good night too....."

The door swung open quickly drawing her from her thoughts as she lifted her head from her hands so quickly she was close to getting whiplash. "Johnny" she cried as he walked over and imprisoned her tightly in his arms letting her cry as he tried to keep himself together, for her sake. He was still raging, still angry and Dominic. He just needed to hold her now and try to relax the best he could. "I'm sorry" she cried heavily into his chest gripping at his shirt as if scared he could pull away at any moment. Her tears dampened his shirt and all he found himself doing now was pulling her in tighter whilst hushing her gently and soothing her back with his hands as she cried.