Questioning

Pouting carefully at the 7 cards she had in her hands Helena glanced up at Johnny sitting opposite her on the bed with the same amount of playing cards as her. They had been playing for about an hour now with different card games to pass the time that they hadn't even realised it was now 10 o'clock in the evening and that everyone was now in bed. His eyes met hers as soon as she looked at him before quickly reverting down to his handful of playing cards.

Watching as Helena switched one of her cards from the pack Johnny smirked to himself as she placed down the queen of hearts. "What?" she asked noticing a glint in his eye before he picked up the card she had placed back down.

"Gin" he declare spreading his cards down on the pillow between them making Helena throw up her hands in defeat and roll her eyes stubbornly "How! you must be cheating in some way, this is the third time you've won this evening" she muttered like an annoyed child while gathering all the playing cards into one pack. He continued to smirk at her, she was never a good loser and considering she had lost practically every game this evening he could tell he had wound her up.

"You cant cheat at gin rummy and it's not my fault you're just a sore loser" he teased receiving a quick glare.

"it's a stupid game besides I'm bored of this now I think we should do something else" this only made him frown at her and her change of mood.

"Something else? it's late you need to be resting...."

Rolling her eyes at him again Helena placed all the cards back into the packet and pulled back her duvet, before hoping out of the bed and over to the wardrobe. She was finding it a lot more easier to walk now as he muscle strength was beginning to build up even if she did continue to be sick daily. But then she only blamed that on Johnny and his cooking. What he seemed to be feeding her only made her heave. She knew it was probably just that she couldn't hold down a solid meal but she still liked to blame Johnny just to wind him up. She knew just how quickly she had lost her baby weight. In fact she was now too skinny, she looked like her character Marla Singer from 'fight club' only with more hair.

"What are you doing?" Johnny asked watching as she tuned out some clothes before finding a pair of baggy trousers and a frilly kind of top. She never could wear something normal it would always have to be what he liked to call 'Helena style'.

"What does it look like? you're taking me out..." she said smirking over her shoulder at him as he looked at her dumbfounded. "Out?"

"Yes, I'm sick of this room and to be honest Johnny I am missing our daughter, I want to go to the hospital to see Rose" she said this changing out of her P.J's she had been stuck in for a couple of days and into the clothes she had carelessly selected. Rose had been on her mind all week and now she was beginning to wonder if she had even had a baby. She hated being away from her this long and she was even more annoyed that Johnny and the kids had seen Rose more then she had. She was her mother after all it only seemed right she should get her chance too now as she was feeling better.

"But its late..." he began reverting his eyes away from her as she was changing.

"Oh Johnny please don't go all protective on me, I'm perfectly fine and I want to see my baby is that really too much to ask!" she spat angrily this time huffing to herself as she finally managed to pull over the top she wanted to wear. Her mood swings by now Johnny was used to and her shouting back at him was just one of the few effects these prescription drugs had on her. Sometimes she could go from being overly happy to extremely angry and depressed just within a matter of seconds.

It wasn't her fault and Johnny knew that she never used to yell and complain like a child but recently she would do exactly that. There would be times he'd walk in on her crying for no apparent reason or sniffling sadly to herself at night that made Johnny want to desperately get off his blow up bed and snuggle in next to her just so he could hold her. Yet he knew that she may turn and become very angry if he were to make such a move.