You don't have to like me

The warmth and soft skin of his wife body lying naked next to his own would make it easy for anyone to fall into a deep sleep. The soft smell of her perfume filled his nostrils and her mess of curly locks tickled his shoulder as she moved a little beside him. The feeling of her finger tips beginning to caress his cheek made him furrow his brows ever so slightly under her warm touch. Johnny could feel her shift a little next to him and could feel the soft skin of her inner thigh brush gently against his hip.

Allowing his eyes to slowly flicker open he was greeted by her warm smile and even warmer glistening brown eyes that looked at him with so much love he was sure he could just melt looking into those dark brown orbs. Her finger tips continued to stroke lightly against his cheek running gently over his plumb lips that were now slightly parted. His sharp features and warm body against her own made her smile even more as she traced her fingers down to his strong chest tracing each curve, feeling ever muscle under her fingertips. "Morning" his horse voice whispered by her ear making her almost shiver as his hot breath hit the sensitive part of her ear. 

Dropping her head back a bit Helena allowed him to kiss her down the slope of her neck feeling his lips kiss slowly around her throat until they began to wake their way up to her jaw line. Closing her eyes and arching her body even more against his, she found herself lost for breath when she felt his hand drop to cup her behind making her wrap her legs back around his waist tighter.

Smiling as he brought his gaze back to hers she cupped his cheek and ran her hand though his hair gently, gripping at the ends as she kissed him softly against the lips. "You're so handsome Johnny" she whispered breaking the kiss and running her hands down his strong arms. Smirking at this he kissed her again this time slowly pushing her down against the pillow and allowing his hands to move up towards her breasts cupping them softly in his hands only smiling as he began to her moan into his mouth.

"Johnny..." she breathed breathlessly between kissing him as she felt his hands now drop to her behind holding her firmly in place while his lips danced on her own lovingly. This man was a complete sin, she swore that pleasure such as this could not be allowed unless it was bad for her. God it felt so good, as if she never wanted to leave this bed. "You make me...so crazy" he groaned lowly into her ear as his hand continued to roam her soft body.

Lifting his face back to hers she pressed her lips back to his kissing him harder this time. She could feel his tongue begging for entrance against her bottom lip and she was only to happy to allow him in letting their tongue's explore each other. Moaning into his mouth Helena wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

The sudden buzzing of her phone made her pull away suddenly.

"Leave it" Johnny's husky voice groaned into her ear but she continued to stare at her iPhone as it vibrated against the bedside table. "It's Dominic" she said pushing him on the shoulders slightly so she could answer it. She knew she better had pick it up considering she was shooting with him today, it might be important. Lifting it up from the table she swiped the caller to except the call and held it to her ear while a slightly unimpressed Johnny looked down at her.

"Morning Dominic, is everything alright?" she said looking up at Johnny as he frowned slightly at her.

"Lunch, well yes that sounds lovely we're filming today so it would be nice to go out and grab a bit to eat....where were you thinking?" she asked before Johnny smirked at her deviously and began nipping at her skin with his lips kissing and sucking against her warm body as he pulled her closer under him. "Uh huh" she tried yet she could feel herself falling into madness as he lowered his kisses down to her breasts making her almost squirm into the receiver.

"Yes" she moaned softly only realising she still had Dominic west on the other end.

"Sorry...yes that sounds great" she covered, her cheeks flushing red from embarrassment. Cupping Johnny's jaw she pulled him back up to her as if to stop. He chuckled a little at how red she seemed and continued to kiss her along her neck and jaw line only causing her to bite her lip. This was like bloody torture.