Lovers in the backseat

Watching as the street lights flew past his passage side window Johnny let a large sigh fall from his lips as he watched the cars passing by quickly on the road on this dark night. It was 11:30 now into the evening and after an afternoon of being at the premier for Burton and Taylor he was happy now that they were on their way back home. Dominic had cleverly worked his way into sitting beside his wife thought the viewing of the movie. Which left him sitting a row back on his own considering the place was full of people eager to watch the first showing of this BBC film.

At the time Johnny hadn't said much. He noticed how Helena seemed to shoot him an apologetic look when it seemed he would be seated behind them rather with them. Dominic had claimed that the seating had all be arranged and set out like this, but Johnny knew he had been meddling with their reserved seats and knew how clever he could be when plotting. It was clear Dominic had seated him behind them just so that when the movie began he would have to endure Dominic flirting with his wife right in front of his very eyes. Which of course he had done.

It was bad enough watching them together on the big screen let alone noticing him whispering god knows what by her ear making her chuckle though out the showing. At one point he even noticed Dominic's arm slide round the back of her seat allowing him to move closer to her, still muttering things by her ear causing her to have to stifle her giggles. He paid more attention on the pair of them in front then he did to the big screen. He hated to admit it but Jealously was staring to take over his mind. He hated the fact Helena thought of Dominic as a friend, he wanted to tell her about his past but then even that seemed to hard to do. He didn't want to have to talk about it really. It still pissed him off even to this day.

Sitting here now in the back of the car on their way home Johnny could feel his jealousy still pulsating through his veins. He felt his jaw clicking whenever he thought of Dominic. God he hated him so much, he hated any man that ogled his wife. It was late now and after a few drinks with some friends and cast members of 'Burton and Taylor' Johnny was just happy to be getting home. Dominic had behaved abominably this evening and had even the cheek to comment yet again on how 'incredible her tits looked' even that thought made him clench his hand into a tight fist. Johnny knew how much Dominic wanted her it was to clear, besides it wasn't his first time doing this. It was still all to familiar.

"Johnny...." Helena's hand softly touched his knee making him simply turn to look at her sitting beside him.

"You ok?" she whispered a small smile tugging at her lips as she looked at him through the darkness of the backseats of their black car they were being driven home in.

He simply grunted in response before turning his gaze to look back out of the window. She knew he was a little worked up. Dominic had upset him a little she was aware of that, she just wished he would see that it was just playful banter and that nothing would ever happen. In fact she found his jealousy quiet sweet almost alluring in someways. The thought of him getting jealous about her made it loud and clear just how much he cared, just how much he loved her.

Her eyes scanned the side of his face glowing a little orange from the passing street lights outside. His featured were shadowed perfectly making his strong jaw and his sharpe cheekbones even more prominent. She smiled a little to herself as she admired just how handsome her husband really was.

Pushing herself up closer to his side she slowly pressed her lips to his soft cheek. Now that she had his attention she smirked knowingly into his brown eyes as she cupped his jaw and gently pulled him down to meet her lips, that he did willingly without hesitation. The need to kiss him right now was sending a spread of desire to bubble up inside her. His lips moved in motion with hers and he only pulled back a little when he felt her small hand stroke his inner thigh.