The wind up

Johnny clenched his jaw in frustration. Never had he been so irritated by women in his whole life then he had right now. He was sat with the headteacher of the nursery school his daughter attends most week days. He had arranged this meeting about two days ago after speaking to Rose about her bullies and it was everything he thought it would be. He was sat alone at the opposite end of the room from a group of the mothers who were all toffee nose bitches in his eyes. There were three women sat beside him a few meters apart huddled together like a gang to which Johnny could only imagine their daughters must be like in Rose's eyes at the nursery. These mothers were rude and manipulative and he already hated them to his core. He had been fighting for Rose this whole morning trying to get an understand of what his little girl was really going through here.

The three of them, two blonde's and one brunette weren't fazed at all that it was Johnny Depp they were speaking to here. It was an expensive nursery and many famous actors in London brought their kids here. It was a great nursery but still, even great nurseries didn't stop bullies. In Johnny's eyes this headteacher was useless, she wasn't doing anything to help his case and he was close to losing his shit all together.

"Mr Depp, please try and calm yourself down" the headmistress spoke gently seeing the actor getting riled up just opposite her desk.

"Rose is a sweet girl, she just doesn't fit in with our girls here, she's odd and is a bit of a loner" one mother spoke up about his daughter. He could feel the blood boiling in his veins, he was ready to pop he could feel it.

"My daughter isn't odd! how dare you even say that about a little girl her age" Johnny snapped shifting in his seat uncomfortably. He wished it was one of the fathers saying that, then he'd be able to punch the bastard around the face.

"Sorry I'm late..." Helena's voice entered the room suddenly making him whip round in surprise to see his wife taking a seat beside him. "What are you doing here?" he whispered to her his frown never leaving his face.

"Mrs English said you were having a meeting about Rose, and I know your temper dear" she whispered to his ear, placing her hand over his giving it a reassuring squeeze. Glancing over at the other mothers Helena noticed how snotty they were just by the cold glare's she received back from them.

"Thank you for coming Mrs Depp" Mrs English, the headteacher smiled kindly. "Listen I don't see the point of all this, Anastasia shouldn't be forced to play with Rose if she doesn't want to..."

"That's right! my Bethany is going to be forced to make friends with a girl who talks to herself and has her head stuck in the clouds" two of the mothers were speaking out causing Johnny to twist in his seat as if he was going to blow. "They are not going to be forced, The girls here just need to be nicer towards Rose..." Mrs English stated removing her glasses and looking at the mothers horrified faces.

"Mrs English you're not insinuating that the girls are bullying her are you?"

"Yes! that's exactly what they are doing!" Johnny snapped again his eyes burning with rage which Helena was quick to notice. "baby..." she whispered grabbing his hand again. "Your girls are bullies and have hurt my daughter, she asked me the other day if I thought that she was pretty? your prefect little angle's have ripped at her so much that she's doubting herself and feeling low, I don't want my child in an environment where she doesn't think she isn't beautiful..."

"Hey now! don't go accusing us, how do you know she's not making that up!" one mother roared making Helena narrow her eyes on her.

"Are you calling my daughter a liar now!" Johnny yelled jumping to his feet in anger.

"Yes!" the woman shot up too throwing her hand to her hips.

Helena saw the fury in her husbands eyes and could see that he was past boiling point. "Johnny" she tried pulling at his arm only to have him throw her off before turning to the headmistress "Are you going to sort this?" he demanded with such venom in his tone that Helena gulp and look down knowing there was no stopping what he could do next when he got to this point.