Goodbyes are never easy

A lot had happen in a week. There was a lot business to take care of with regards to Tim Burtons new movie 'Dark shadows' which of course he had asked his two good friends Johnny and Helena to star in. It meant that as soon as Johnny would get back from his 6 months in America that he really would have to get straight to filming 'Dark Shadows' which Tim had warned him about in advance. But Johnny was determined to make his schedule work. It would mean a lot of work for him, seeing as he would be devoting a lot of his time to both films here in England and America. But he wanted this part of Tim's, it was his idea in the first place and therefore it was only right that he should be cast as Barnabas Collins the vampire. Not only that but Helena had already signed on that she would play Dr. Hoffman when she had finished shooting her 'Harry Potter' scenes to which Johnny was happy at least he would be able to work along side her when he got back.

Everyone knew about the pair of them ever since the papers got out. They were both surprised by how many got in contact to actually ask if what the papers were saying were indeed true. Everything seemed to be moving so fast now, and what was most strange about it all was that Helena didn't seem to mind. she had not told Johnny yet that she loved him but in her heart she knew he knew that already considering the circumstances of their relationship.

The children also were very enthusiastic about the whole idea of Johnny moving in permanently into their house. They were most surprised about Nell, she had spent so much time with Johnny playing games and talking about goodness knows what that she seemed to forget she even had a father, the closeness of the pair of them was untrue. If truth be told he had spent more time building a relationship with the children then spending his daily hours with Helena, which she kept reminding him about with a slightly jealous tone whenever she would have to remind him off it. However Johnny was always there to make sure she didn't feel left out, especially in the evenings. That was sure to put a smile back on her face.

Today was the day that Johnny had to unfortunately catch his flight back home to America. The last week had been so great doing nothing but spending time with Helena's kids and going out to the parks and smart restaurants in the evening whereby they were stopped numerous amounts of times by photographers wanting a glimpse at the pair. All they really wanted was to dig up more information on their relationship with every inappropriate question they could dish out.

Johnny had packed his things and had said his goodbyes to the children. They were both very gloomy looking when they had to hug him goodbye at the house. They didn't want him to go, not just yet anyway, he was fun to have around and would always put a smile on their faces.

Johnny had to admit that he had felt very warmed by how they both had hugged him goodbye, it was so endearing to know that they were going to miss him. He felt as if he was saying goodbye to his own children early that morning and now he knew it would only get harder as soon as he had to say goodbye to Helena, his Helena.

He couldn't help but look over at her driving him to the airport in the corner of his eye. She had been quiet all morning and seemed to be in her own little world as she stared straight ahead at the road in front. He had offered to drive but she had been quiet adamant that she was happy to do it. They were now nearing the airport and even he could see the sadness in her eyes as she spotted the sign ahead telling them they were there.

"Hey" Johnny whispered looking at her from the passenger seat. Looking at him quickly as if jumping from her thought she looked back at the road and pulled up into a space not to far from the entrance where there was a driver ready to go and park their car for them.

"Sweetie you look so preoccupied over there" he said as soon as the car stopped and she pulled up the handbrake. Looking over at him with a sad smile Helena sighed "Just sad your going" she admitted looking at him as he smiled warmly at her before leaning forward and pecking her lips with a sweet kiss. "Come on" he whispered opening the door of the car and stepping out only to be greeted by the paparazzi flashing their annoying cameras at the couple as they walked towards the main entrance of the airport.