So Damn Perfect

Signing the divorce papers were easier then she had originally thought. Helena had got her lawyer to drop off the blue papers over to where Dominic was now staying and without hearing him complain about them she received them back with no hassle, just his signature at the bottom. She was expecting for him to ring her up, shouting at her down the phone for not telling him that this was her intention instead of her lawyer just randomly turning up at his hotel room in London. But there was nothing, not even a peep from him and for that she was glad.

It had been a day or so now since Johnny had been round and both Billy and Nell were getting used to the fact that their father wasn't coming back home. For Billy it was much easier but for Nell it was a different matter all together, but slowly and gradually she was getting used to not having him around. She still loved her daddy and rightly so, Helena would never want her to hate him not like Billy did anyway and nor would she prevent them from seeing him. That is if he made the effort to visit his children. For their sake she hoped he would but knowing him they would probably come after everything else going on in his life.

Now after a long day of shooting her scene as Bellatrix lestrange on 'Harry Potter' Helena was ready to now call it a day. As soon as she got into her trailer that was on set she got her hair and makeup artist to remove her heavy wig and unflattering makeup. "You got a delivery while you were shooting" Pauline her makeup artist said in her thick cockney accent as she removed Helena's wing. Frowning at this Helena watched he point at a huge bouquet of flowers behind her that she had obviously missed coming in.

"What on earth!" she exclaimed jumping out of her seat and heading over to the flowers wearing her slightly heavy Bellatrix costume.

Examining the beautiful colours of the huge bouquet Helena couldn't help curling her lips into a small smile. Noticing the note she picked it up and opened it, it read: Saw these today and thought of you, How about dinner tonight? Johnny x

Rolling her eyes at the card but secretly touched by his gesture Helena smirked to herself as she put the mini card back in the envelope "Soppy bastard" she said under hear breath as she smiled at them only receiving a questioning look from Pauline.

"Just a fan" Helena covered breezily while removing her fake teeth.

Pauline raised an eye brow as she watched Helena sit back down in the chair "Uh huh" she said sarcastically knowing it was obvious that she had an admirer. As Pauline began to brush her real hair out Helena looked over at the flowers that she could see in the mirror in front of her. They really were very beautiful and dinner tonight was just what she needed after today.

"The scene today was great" Pauline stated as she had got the chance to see it behind the scenes. "Told ma little boy, I was doin' Bellatrix's hair and makeup and he told me to watch out....he believes you actually are your character" she chuckled still combing through Helena's hair before pinning it back out of her face. Smiling at this Helena shook her head "I know what you mean, the other day I was walking down the street and I bumped into this kid and as soon as he saw me he burst into tears" Helena didn't mean to giggle at this but now she thought of it, it was quite funny. "What's your boys name?" she asked getting out a paper and pen from her draw.

"Thomas" Pauline answered watched carefully as Helena scribbled down something on a piece of paper she had got out. "Here, hopefully that will put his mind at rest" she smirked handing Pauline the paper which read: Dear Thomas, Just wanted to let you know that I'm looking after your mum and that she is safe in my hands, love Bellatrix

Chucklingly at the message Pauline folded it up and put tin her pocket "Thank ya very much"

Looking at her rather frumpy self in the mirror as she still had her Bellatrix makeup on Helena pouted her lips as she looked at her face. She never really wore makeup unless it was needed, like at a party or film premier and as she was going out later she pondered on the thought of getting her makeup artist to glam her up a bit. "Pauline.." Helena began running her fingers over her cheek as she still remained looking at herself. "Yeah?"