Here's my ring

"Hellie..." Johnny's warm breath against her ear didn't seem to wake her up beside him. Nor did his fingertips that softly grazed over her arm as he held her close against him while she slept. She had been awake most of the night, maybe because she was in a strange bed or it was because of all the excitement the day before, but still it was only now that she was able to get comfortable and finally drift off. However it was now the morning, meaning they had to get up and on the road again to get back home. Knowing their luck they'd be stuck in the morning rush hour traffic round London if they didn't hurry.

"Baby?" Johnny whispered again squeezing her arm gently only to have her simply groan into his chest as he attempted to wake her up. "We have to get up and go honey" he spoke softly into her ear stroking her arm again, this time finally seeing her eyes flutter open. At first she scanned the room a little with a deep frown plastered over her face trying to adjust to their surroundings. Remembering now that they were still at the Motel Helena pushed herself up slowly from laying on Johnny's chest and looked at him tiredly.

"I'm sorry I had to wake you but we should probably get going" he watched her nod slowly and brush back her messy bed hair from her face with her hand before seeing her squint her eyes from the bright sun light steaming in from the open window "What's the time?" she yawned into her hand as Johnny checked the clock no the bedside table next to him.

"Almost 8:00"

Nodding at this Helena yawned again into her hand and smiled when she looked at the gold band that was sitting beautifully around her finger. She couldn't believe how happy she was that they were now husband and wife, she couldn't believe just how much of a smile she wore on her face when she glanced at the ring around her finger.

Johnny smirked as he watched her admiring the ring from the corner of his eye. Stepping out of the bed in yesterdays clothes he put on his shoes that sat beside the edge of the bed and buckled his belt around his jeans. "Do you want to get breakfast here or pick up something while heading back?" his question drew her eyes from the ring to his face as he got himself ready.

"We can stop at a supermarket on the way home, need to pick up some food shopping away" she replied blinking her tired eyes slightly as they still pricked a little from the harsh sun light that bled into the room. "Johnny"

"Mmmm?"

"I'm so happy" she gleamed at him causing him to chuckle at her as he did up a couple of his shirt buttons.

Leaning over the bed Johnny pressed a sweet kiss to her lips. "I'm glad" he smirked breaking away and staring into her warm brown eyes before feeling her cup his face in her hands while he balanced his body weight on his two fists as he leant over to her. "I mean it Depp, you've giving me my life back" there was a grateful tone to her voice that simply made him smile sweetly at her. True they had gone through some really difficult times together but now it seemed things were getting back on track, not only that but their relationship was growing each and everyday. 

"I thought you didn't like being soppy" he smirked making her chuckle slightly.

Looking into her loving eyes Johnny found himself stealing another kiss from his beautiful wife before kissing the palms of her hands that rested either side of his cheeks. "You're beautiful Carter" this simply made her raise her eyebrow at him "Depp now"

"You're going to take my name?" he sounded rather hopeful like that wasn't the idea in the first place.

Laughing at him she rolled her eyes and removed her hands from his face back into her lap "Of course I am, people may still call me Bonham Cater but I'll be Mrs Depp now were married" sealing that with another kiss Johnny smiled against her perfect lips as they kissed him so tenderly and full of love.