Take me back

It was now the day after since Johnny had taken Helena out for the evening. And even Johnny noticed the change of mood he was in as he got himself dressed ready for the day. Whistling to himself was something he never did but here and now in his London hotel room Johnny found himself doing exactly that. Not only did he realise that maybe he was starting to fall hard for the english rose but also that he had continued to stay living here in London when really he should be thinking about making his way back home. He had signed his next contract for 'Pirates And The Caribbean- At worlds end' but yet he was still hanging around London as if he lived there. He didn't want to have to return back home to America, not just yet anyway.

What he was feeling right this very second made him smile happily to himself as he shaved his face early on this beautiful sunny morning. Helena was making him feel things he never thought he could ever feel again, some could say he was smitten. He truly had his head stuck in the clouds whenever he thought about her, he wanted to see her again but hated the fact he was still just 'friends' with her. Johnny wanted for them to be more then that, it was rare that he could fall this hard for someone but yet he did. His thoughts were only on Helena, Helena Bonham carter for christ sake. One of this best friend, then it really hit him like a bullet to the head. He loved her, he loved his best friend.

Wiping his now shaven face against a white towel Johnny headed back into his room and pulled out a pair of jeans and a baggy jumper to fit. He needed to distract himself right this very second. The fact that love for her had even crossed his mind made him nervous. He couldn't love her? she was married to Dominic even if their relationship was rocky or whether it may be heading towards divorce Helena was still a married woman, she still processed that gold band around her finger making her off limits to other men.

Letting himself fall against the soft mattress Johnny ran his hands through his hair. He didn't know what to think, this was so messed up. In some ways he hoped it was just a silly crush that would hopefully go away, but then he knew he felt more then just that. He wanted her.

-----------------------

Sitting in her lounge reading a magazine Helena couldn't help her foot was tapping nervously against the carpet nor could she help fidgeting every now and again as she tried to focus her mind on something like a magazine article. Her eyes kept darting from the vogue magazine in her hand to the clock on the wall. 2:00 was nearly approaching and every time the hand seemed to tick closer to the full hour she felt the nerves bubble up inside.

Talk was what he wanted to do, but talk about what? was what she was anxious about. Dominic had called her phone earlier that morning to her shock asking if he could come round at 2:00 and talk. Helena didn't know what to feel in that precise moment, she had wanted to say no but her silly heart had made her agree, and now as she waited anxiously she wished she had just said NO.

Sighing loudly Helena flipped the magazine closed before chucking it to the other side of the sofa. She couldn't focus on that right now, her mind was giving her a headache and she soon found herself getting up and walking over to fix herself a strong drink. She needed to calm her nerves, needed to try and relax. She had no bloody idea why she was so intense, so worked up about something she had no idea about. He probably just wanted to pick up the rest of his things, probably wanted to ask for a divorce.

Divorce, oh how that made her uneasy. If she was hornet she really didn't know what she wanted, she stilled loved that stupid man, divorce was sure to break her.

"Mr Edwards is here, shall I send him through" Nanny Anne's voice cut through her thoughts as she looked over at the woman with her head peeking round the door. Helena found herself giving a simple nod before finishing the remainders of her drink. As soon as the door opened up Dominic made his way in and closed it firmly behind him. Bucking up the courage to speak Helena placed a hand over her chest feeling her breaths quicken rapidly as she laid eyes on him "What are you doing here?"

Taking off his coat Dominic finally looked over at her. "To apologise" he said softly. Frowning at this Helena stood still as if glued to the spot. Apologies? that was not something she wasn't expecting to hear.

"Hel, I'm so sorry for everything that has happened these last few weeks...I've been a fool" with this he began to make his way over to her which she became quickly aware off. "I regret my behaviour towards you and I am truly sorry for how much I've hurt you" he was now inches from her. She felt confused, why was he doing this now all so sudden all so unexpected. As she looked into his eyes she could see that the were soft and meaningful, yet she knew far to well what a fantastic actor he was. Helena didn't know how to react, what to say what even to think. She had missed him, some part of her wanted to jump into his arms yet the other side was angry and hurt and again so terribly....confused.

Opening her mouth as if to speak Helena found that there were no words but her eyes spoke volumes as they seemed to glaze over with tears. Dominic saw this and stepped closer to her practically trapping her against the wall yet he did not touch her. "I know this is hard to forgive and I know that what I have done can never be undone, but I want to give us another chance, I've missed you" with that he very gently raised his hand to her cheek making her almost paralysed by his touch. "I love you Hellie" he whispered leaning in to kiss her to which she slowly turned her head to the side to prevent him from doing so. Her heart was hammering away she felt like yelling, like screaming at him but yet she found herself not being able to do anything.

She could feel his hot breathe on her neck and could feel his hand still cupping the bottom of her head, yet she didn't move. A part of her didn't want her to go. "I messed up, I'd go back and change it if I could but I can't" he whispered in her mass of dark waves before gently cupping her cheek so that she would look at him, which she did hesitantly and slowly. "I want you back" he whispered finally looking into her sad and slightly teary eyes before dropping his gaze to her slightly parted lips. Placing his lips against hers he was thankful that she didn't pull back but instead let him hold her and kiss her sweetly. Running his arms around her body he pulled her towards him and deepened his kiss. Helena knew she should push him away she knew it was wrong to let him take advantage of her like this, but she had missed him too.

Realising just how bad this was that she was giving in she placed her hands on his arms and broke the kiss pushing him back gently from her to which he unwrapped his arms from around her. "I shouldn't have done that" she whispered.

Frowning at her in frustration Dominic sighed "What kiss your own husband?"she could sense his annoyance and for that she narrowed her eyes on him for suddenly turning on her. "No, to kiss a man who has cheated on me" she spat angrily moving away from him and walking towards the sofa. Turning around Dominic shook his head. "You're unbelievable! all you women are, I'll never understand you and your bloody emotions" he was getting really agitated now even his face was turning slightly pink "Well you should know, you've been with enough of them" Helena scoffed pouring herself another strong drink before sitting on the sofa.

"you're hilarious" he sneered walking over to stand in front of her as she practically gulped down her drink. "Look at you, next you'll have to go to fucking rehab" Dominic should have expected for the rest of her drink to be thrown at his face, what he didn't expect was the slap to follow as she stood up from throwing her drink at him. "Get out!" she cried angrily holding the tears back yet again to try and remain strong.

Grabbing hold of her arm tightly Dominic pulled her towards him making her wince. "I meant what I said Hel, you and me are meant to be together, if not for us but our children" with that he let go of her arm and wiped his wet face with the back of his sleeve. Walking out of the room Dominic was gone. The angry and upset Helena was feeling right this very second made her drink more and more. She hated feeling like this, she felt so confused as to what to do. Did he really still mean what he said? did he still love her? would she ever be able to be happy with him again or would she continue to be miserable. Of course she had been thinking about Billy and Nell who at this very point in time were at school, she didn't want to have a family divided, she wanted to be happy like she once was. She just didn't know if she could really forgive him. She didn't truly know if she would ever trust again.

Anyone.

A/N: Hiiiiii SO BIT OF A SITUATION HELLIE IS IN RIGHT? I really hope you can let me know your thoughts:) I would really appreciate feedback for this fanfic as this is my first ever JOLENA novel ahah Thanks for reading <3 <3