You again

"Come on you two cheer up" Nanny Anne's voice entered the kitchen as she watched both Billy and Nell sit silently opposite one another whilst pushing their cereal around in a bowl without any effort to eat it. They were dressed ready for school and had been sat downstairs in the kitchen for a good 10 minutes now.

Looking at her brother Nell sighed silently before looking over at nanny Anne as she stood in the door way hands on hips watching her two little gems closely. She knew they were worried about their mother, she knew they wanted to make sure she was alright yet her job here was to try and make them worry a little less. Johnny was doing a good job in looking after her and nanny Anne had ever confidence that Helena would be safe in his hands.

"Do we have to go to school today? I want to stay with mum" Nell said her little face hopeful yet as soon as she saw nanny Anne shake her head she simply looked down to the floor in disappointment. "You know far to well that your mum wouldn't want you missing school just for her sake, now come on eat up because were running late" nanny Anne was a good lady and a very kind one at that. She had a warm heart and thought of this family as her own, considering the fact her husband died not to long ago and that her son was now at uni. She didn't really have a family to go home to and therefore living here with them are like the family she always dreamed off.

"Morning" Johnny's voice appeared from behind her making her jump a little at his sudden presence in the room "Johnny!" Nell beamed rushing over to him and into his arms and as he lifted her off the floor he smiled at her before kissing her temple "Anne do you know if we have any yogurts like just plan yogurt?" Johnny suddenly asked reverting his gaze over to nanny Anne as he balanced Nell on his hip.

"We have a tub in the fridge" she answered watching as he pulled out a large tub of greek style yogurt and began scooping it into a bowl.

"How is she?" Billy suddenly spoke up watching Johnny carefully as he began making some sort of mixed fruit yogurt breakfast that he assumed was for his mum.

"Not to bad, at least I think she is slowly getting there" Johnny continued to get Helena's breakfast ready while little Nell slowly slid down of his hip and onto the floor to let him work with both hands. "Come on you two, school" nanny Anne beckoned them both over with her hands and passed Billy the keys to the car "You both get in, I'll be with you in a sec" she smiled warmly and gently directing the pair of them towards the door. As soon as they both left the kitchen nanny Anne turned back round noticing Johnny opened up one of Helena's tablet capsules, pouring in the powder and mixing it in with the yogurt and fruit before doing the same again with another one.

"Are they her tablets?" she asked frowning at Johnny as he mixed in the powder with her breakfast he had made. "Yes but don't tell her that, she wont take them because they make her sick, I spoke to her doctor about them but he says that she must keep having them. The only way I've been getting her to take them is through her food, but even then she never really finishes a meal" he explained feeling guilty that he had to drug her through her food. But then if it was to help her he would do anything, even if that did mean lying to her.

"I tried telling her that the doctor said she needed to take them but she still refuses, everytime she throws up she blames it on my cooking now little does she know that I'm actually just helping her" he couldn't help but smirk at this before placing a metal spoon in the bowl and pouring her glass of orange juice.

"She'll kill you when she finds out" nanny Anne commented a small smile playing about her lips as she watched him shrug as he walked over to her with the bowl in hand

"Who's to tell her?"

———————————

Watching Johnny's face as he began texting on his phone Helena could tell something was bothering him. She was sat up in bed just finishing off eating the breakfast that Johnny had made and was now staring at him and at the way he seemed to clench his jaw every now and again when a text would come through. He was sitting at the end of her bed and they had just been talking when all of a sudden his phone went off and judging by his reactions now he didn't seem happy. In fact he looked rather angry.