The Plan

Another week had passed. Johnny had officially moved back into the Bonham Carter household and was now back permanently in their lives. He had spent most of his time in the nursery that he and Helena had decorated for their new born baby. Little Rose was so perfect in every way, she was so beautiful and adorable that he couldn't help but hold her every time she would be awake. She was his first daughter, his first ever baby. Johnny knew that no amount of money or fame would ever be as rewarding as his little angel. She really was perfect in every way.

However now that Johnny had spent so much time with his family he knew that he needed to get back to work. Dark Shadows still had scenes to shoot and Tim had been onto him like a rash pestering him to come film. He had shot a couple more scenes in these last few days and had worked hard with Tim and even Dominic to complete this movie. For Helena it was a little easier, she had finished shooting all her scenes with Tim before she had grown into her baby bump all that time ago. And while Johnny was out working she had also spent her time sitting in a large rocking chair by the window of Rose's nursery.

Even now as she rocked herself slowly to sleep with baby Rose in her arms Helena could feel nothing but complete bliss in this exact moment. This week had been so relaxed, so calm that she had had no problem falling asleep at night, no problem with spooning with Johnny as they slept in each other hold while falling asleep. A part of her was sceptic that it may be awkward or that it would still be painful yet it wasn't. She felt protected in his arms, safe and warm at night when he held her so close. Thinking of him now with her eyes softly closed as she continued to rock back and forth Helena smiled.

Walking past the nursery after just arriving back home from his day of shooting Johnny slowly backed himself to the door way smiling at the sweet image that greeted his eyes. He could see Rose asleep in Helena's arms and could see that she too was drifting off to sleep. They both looked so peaceful, so sweet. As he approached them he was careful not to make too much noice as he crouched down beside the pair of them which slowly drew Helena to look at him tiredly before a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "You're back early" she whispered looking at him as he smiled sweetly at her.

"I wasn't needed for too long today...how are you feeling?" he asked making her chuckle quietly at him. He asked her that question every day, his concern made her smile. "What's so funny?" he smirked as he watched her admiring their child in her arms. "You are"

"Everyday you ask how I'm feeling, and everyday I'm getting better so there is no need to worry" Helena secretly adored the fact he continued to be concerned about her even though she had had many weeks to recover now. True she was still sick from time to time but then he did continue to make her dinners.

"Everyone still worries about you, Tim is asking after you as are a lot of people" he said again making her chuckle "I'm perfectly fine Johnny, I promise" she smiled before leaning down and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. Smiling at her as she broke away Johnny looked into her happy brown eyes that seemed to sparkle as she looked at him with so much love. Love that he didn't think he would see from her again.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered making her roll her eyes.

"And you're still so soppy" she smirked while lifting herself and Rose from the chair and gently placing her into her cot. Standing up Johnny snaked an arm around her waist as he trailed soft tender kisses up her neck.

"I love you Hellie" he whispered by her ear as his kisses continued along her jaw dropping to her neck then down towards her collar bone. 

Helena tensed slightly at this. She could feel his hands slide around her waist and she knew what his intentions were. He had tried this before not to long ago and she had to stop him before it got any further. She wasn't ready to have sex with him yet, she hadn't been that intermit with him in months and a part of her felt nervous but an even bigger part of her still didn't want to give him that pleasure. It was only when he would kiss her and touch her like this that thoughts of Tabitha entered her mind. It was as if the pictures of him and that other woman were like a slide show in her head whenever he would kiss her like this and touch her in such a way. She just couldn't escape those photos that were printed in her mind.