One thing after another

"Helena is everything ok?" the sudden warm breath by her ear startled her slightly and as she looked over at Mark sitting beside her with the rest of Tim and Diana's friends and family all gathered around the outside ceremony where Tim was getting married to the love of his life Diana dressed so lovely in white. It had been about two months now and things with Mark were still the same, there was no hand holding, no kisses or anything else of that nature which Helena was relieved about. She just wasn't ready to move on yet and watching Tim and Diana standing together at the alter only saddened her as she knew that her and Johnny were planning to get married sometime this year.

Mark tried to remain quiet as he spoke but he could see how much sadness was in her eyes as she looked at her two friends getting wed. "It's not the baby is it?" he whispered suddenly concerned to which she simply looked at him and smiled sweetly at him for worrying so much "No...it's nothing, wedding's just make me emotional thats all" as brave as she was trying to sound even she was struggling to hold back the tears.

"Mum?" Billy's voice sounded from her other side and as she looked at her two angels she could see the concern in their little faces as she wiped away a tear. "I'm fine" she assured them continuing to smile even if it was hard to do so at this precise moment.

Billy and Nell were desperate to attend a wedding, they had sneakily asked Tim behind Helena's back if they could come and of course Tim was more then happy to have the pair of them there. Helena still brought Mark as her plus one just so she had someone to turn to if she needed to. She was aware Johnny was here somewhere, she had spotted him in the reception earlier today but only by long distant glances before they both went their own ways.

Filming had been weird these last couple of months. Tim had wanted to get all of Helena's scenes out of the way as her baby bump was beginning to show more distinctively now and Tim certainly couldn't have a pregnant Julia Hoffman. Shooting her last scene with Johnny had been strange. It was her death scene to kill her character off and as awkward as she thought it may be to have Johnny pin her up against the wall before sinking his teeth into her neck, it didn't feel that way at all. He hadn't spoken to her all day the only time she got any reaction or glances from him was when he was playing his part as Barnabas.

She knew he must have been drinking again as when he had her up against the wall with his lips and teeth gently touching her skin she could feel him practically kissing her neck before Tim yelled cut. And as soon as he had moved away from her she could see the desperation in his eyes the tiredness and the pain. Thinking back to that day on set Helena instantly felt worried again, she remembered him skulking off to his trailer and as she was leaving to go home she saw him leave or stumble down the steps with a bottle of whisky in his hand before walking off into the dark. At first she was going to drive round and pick him up but then thought she had best leave him. She had already told him to stop with the alcohol and it was clear it had gone though one ear and out of the other, he was a mess.

As the couple finished with their 'I Do's' Mark took hold of Helena's hand and squeezed it in support, he knew she must of been thinking about Johnny it was all to clear in her eyes. He didn't mind, in fact he was used to the fat she was still in love with the man he thought of as an arrogant drunk but still he was determined to try and pull her out of this. He adored Helena, she wasn't a stuck up actress like every other he had come across in his profession, she was sweet and delicate and passionate about her craft as an actress.

Billy watched as Mark took his mums hand, he wasn't sure about this guy. He didn't really trust any man with his mum after what happened with Johnny instead he just sat back in his seat and clapped along with the rest of the crowd as they applauded the newly weds walking back down the isle now as man and wife.

And Then I Found You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें