Daisy's

Home at last. After a night spent at the hospital Helena was happy to be tucked up in her own bed resting while going through her lines for 'Burton and Taylor'. Johnny and the children were downstairs preparing some lunch for her as it was now that time of the day. It was the weekend which meant the kids were off school and Helena was due some time off filming to recover. Dominic had stoped by the house with some flowers for her which was sweet considering he was a rather busy man. Johnny had rolled his eyes when he saw he had delivered a bunch of Roses to be taken up to her room. He was still angry at the fact no one had bothered ringing him about her current state, he was her emergency contact after all.

He had rung Elena and informed her that Hellie was on the mend and that she shouldn't worry to much about her daughter as he'd be taking care of her. She had wanted to come visit but she had booked her plane ticket a while ago and would be heading off home sometime this afternoon. He let her speak with Helena on the phone and the pair of them were talking for an hour or so before she put it down and fell back asleep.

The drugs they had her on made her extremely tired not to mention weak. When Johnny had brought Rose into the bedroom for her to hold she began to cry again as she wasn't strong enough to hold her own baby. She cried about a lot of things but knew it was just the dosage of the drugs and her having her side effects to them.

Billy and Nell had let their mother rest and left Johnny to take care of her properly as they knew they couldn't really do to much to help. They just gave her lot's of hugs and kisses which made a world of difference to her mood.

Flicking the pages over of her script Helena sat up right in the bed and sipped at her cup of tea Johnny had made her. She smiled as she watched him walk in with a tray of food for her and both Billy and Nell were smiling as they walked in behind him all very proud of their work. "Alright there Mrs Lovett?" she teased him as he placed the lap tray down over her legs and lifted up the spoon for her to hold which made her roll her eyes but smile even so. He acted as if she was unable to feed herself, she just hoped he wouldn't offer to feed her from the bloody spoon.

"How are you feeling mummy?" Nell asked climbing on the bottom of the bed and watching as Billy also pulled himself up to sit and watch her eat. "Better thank you sweetie" she smiled lifting the spoon to her lips and blowing on the soup a little.

"Did you manage to fall asleep?" Johnny asked sitting beside her on the bed watching her nod before she sipped at the soup on her spoon. He could see her script by her side and could only lift it up and put it on the bedside table. He didn't want her worrying about learning lines right now, she needed to rest, work could come after.

Spotting this she smiled sweetly at him and shook her head. "I only picked it up for a second love" she assured him even as he raised a brow at her questionably "baby I'm not dying I can still work from home" she said watching him clench his jaw at what she had said. True she wasn't dying but there could have been a chance that she might have died if she continued to smoke more and more of those cigarettes last night.

"Just rest" was all he could mumble as he glanced over at both Billy and Nell watching in silence. "come on you two" he lifting himself off the bed as did the two children and they scurried out of the bedroom leaving Johnny to trail on behind.

"Wait" Helena stopped him.

Turning around he saw that sadness to her eyes again. She looked as if she might cry. "come here" she whispered to which he simply closed the door and walked over to the bed. He watched as she placed her lunch to the side of where she was sat and stretched her arms out to him now he was close enough. Sitting back on the bed Johnny gently pulled her into his embrace like she had wanted and held her close to him.