Blake Griffin

I was going to see a game of clippers against raptors and two of my favourite players were playing that night. My place was behind the clippers' bench so I was very close to the players.

The guys started entering the gym and sat on their respective places. How lucky was I! I was sitted right behind the place where DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin were staying! Those two are some of my favourite players. But they wouldn't notice me...

The game was almost starting and they were getting back to their places. I looked at Blake and he was looking at me and talking to DeAndre. DeAndre looked at me too and nodded at Blake. What was going on? Blake sat down and drank some water. Then, he turned around and started talking to me.

"I think I've seen you somewhere."

"That's almost impossible"

"Oh! I remember where I've seen you"

"Where?"

"In my dreams" he smirked and I blushed.

"That was smooth, Blake! Wow... I knew you were like that" DeAndre listened to what he said.

"Well... I'm always a gentleman when I see someone I like"

I blushed again and hid my face in my hands.

"Awww. She's blushing. So cute. But she's shy... Don't do that..."

"Why are you hiding your beautiful face?"

"You have terrible taste" I said

"What? Are you kidding me? Oh my god.. You have to be kidding."

"We have to go now, Blake. Leave the girl alone" Chris Paul called Blake because the game was beggining.

"I'M COMING! I have to go... Can you tell me your name?"

"Catherine"

"What a cute name. It fits you... Well. I'm going to win this game for you. What do I win?"

"I don't know... Maybe, if you win, I hangout with you and the team"

"Challenge accepted" and then he went to the court.

Clippers were winning at the end of the first quarter and every time that Blake dunked, he pointed at me. At the end of the second quarter, they were winning by 20 points. He came back to me at the break.

"Are you enjoying the game?"

"Yes..."

"Just because I'm playing, confess" he said smirking

"Noooo!" I said laughing

"Okay...I have to go back now. See you later." he winked at me and ran to the court again.

In the third quarter, he was doing very well too and, on the last period, one player from the raptors pushed him and he fell to the floor. I thought he was going to get up and try to fight the guy but, instead, he was grabing his ankle. I became very worried about him. Some people helped him get to the bench and the coach told another player to take his place in the game. Blake groaned in pain and closed his eyes.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"Now that you're worried about me, I'm better." he smiled but then, he winced in pain.

"You've got an almost broken ankle. We have to put some plaster."

My eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm alright..."

"No, you're not"

"You're right... I'm not... But I'll be better if you hangout with me and my team."

"I will, only if you win."

The timer ran out and the referee blew the whistle, announcing the end of the game. The clippers won.

"We won" he smirked.

"Okay... I promised so I'll go out with your team"

We went to DeAndre's house and everyone was having fun. Blake had crutches and was in the couch playing NBA2k against DeAndre.

"You can sit next to me." He told me

"Thanks. Who is who?"

"Blake is playing with Cleveland Cavaliers and I'm playing with Golden State Warriors"

"Wow. That's my favourite team!"

"Really? You have good taste." Blake said.

I stood up and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I thought that Blake was very attractive, handsome and funny. But did he like me? Or was he just playing with me? And did I like him or was I just confused?

Blake interrupted my thoughts.

"What are you doing here? You're not having fun?"

"I was just thinking..."

"About what?"

"Nothing, nothing..."

Then, he took off his clippers' shirt and gave it to me.

"This is for you"

"Oh... Th-thanks..." I was staring at his abs.

"Like what you see?" He said, smirking.

"Yea... I kinda like it... "

"Well.. I was not expecting that answer"

"I'm unpredictable"

He didn't respond... He didn't smirk... He just looked at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"I love your eyes... I love your hair... I love your lips"

And then he kissed me. I was in shock but I kissed back. When we pulled apart, my heart was racing.

"Well... I didn't expect that"

"I'm unpredictable" he smirked.

"Well... I like you that way... "

"well... I like you that way too... But I'd like it even more if you became my girlfriend"

"Well... I like the fact that my answer is yes"

We kissed again and then we heard: "Get a room!! " It was Chris Paul and DeAndre that appeared when we were kissing😂
Well... Let's just say that he was late for the games a lot of times😏😆😍😂

------------------------------------------------------
I love this imagines😍
Well... I hope you liked it too.
Comment a player and I'll do one for you.