Aaron Gordon

This imagine was requested by FutureMrsCaniff.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your boyfriend was a jerk and you finally got the courage to break up with him. You were really depressed so you ended up in a bar, drinking some shots.

"Your boyfriend left you?" a tall hot guy stopped next to you.

"I broke up with him" You say, looking up at the guy. Light skin, strong and defined muscles and an heartmelting smile.

"If you broke up with him, why are you so sad? Was he that good?" He asks, seating next to you.

"No, I mean... I loved him... But he stopped loving me a long time ago. I found out he had another girlfriend and when I told him that, he admited and told me I wasn't good enough for him. So I broke up with him and now I'm here" You say, drinking another shot.

"Stop drinking... Please... That man is just an asshole that can't appreciate the best things in life. I mean, every single guy is stupid for leaving a girl like you." He says, smiling at you.

"Aww... I don't really know you but you're a really sweet guy" You say, blushing.

"My name is Aaron by the way." He says, sticking his hand out for you to shake it.

"Shelbi" You say, shaking his hand with a big smile.

"You should go home now... It's getting too late" He says, looking at his watch.

"I can't go home... We shared an house and I'm completely sure that he's gonna take all his hoes to the house for the night" You say, rolling your eyes.

"You can stay with me if you want... I'd like to know you better" He says, flashing that heartmelting smile.

"Is it okay if I stay by your house?"

"Of course it is! And I really feel lucky to have a beautiful girl like you in my house" He says, with a shy smile.

A year later...

"I told you to wash the dishes" You yell at your boyfriend, Aaron Gordon.

"No, you didn't! You always say that you told me something when you didn't!"

"Are you calling me a liar? I should record everytime I tell you something that you should do!"

"You're making a scene... It's just a few plates"

"A few plates? We don't have anymore clean plates in this house because I told you to wash them and you didn't!"

"Stop yelling at me, dammit!! I'm done! Don't wait for me because I won't sleep at home!" He says, closing the front door with all his strength.

You and Aaron were dating for a year by now but you were always arguing about everything. You loved him unconditionally and he loved you too the same way but you would always argue everyday and it made you so sad...

Long time skip...

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kaanon! Happy birthday to you!" Everybody sang to you.

"Happy birthday, fiancé" Aaron whispered in your year, putting his arms around your waist from behind.

"Mommy, mommy! Mike and I made you a present" Your twins ran to you happily.

"Oh really? And what is that present?" You ask, with your knees on the floor.

"We made you this drawing... It's daddy playing basketball against you and us dunking on him" Mike says, excitedly.

"Wow... It's so pretty. Thank you, guys." You kiss Mike and Allison on their cheeks.

"Mom... I also made a present for you" Your older son, Thomas, who was fourteen, came to you.

"Is it another drawing?" You ask, to tease him.

"Of course it isn't! I'm not eight anymore, mom. I made you a letter" He says, handing you a paper.

You read the paper and tears come to your eyes. Aaron reads it too and hugs you, lovingly.

"Happy birthday, mom!
On this special day, I wanted to tell you how much I love you and all of my family. I know that me and the twins are always arguing but I love them still. You must think that I'm on that teenage phase but I'll still love you the most in the world. I'll help with what you need and daddy loves you too. You used to tell me stories about you arguing with him before you had me but I can see that your love grew bigger when you had something made of both with all their love...
Hugs and kisses,
Thomas, your older son."

You hug your son and smile widely.

"Thank you. It's the best present that I'll receive today" You say, kissing his cheek.

He smiles at you and runs to go play with the twins.

"I'm not sure if it'll be the best present you'll receive today" Aaron says, hugging your waist and whispering in your ear while you were alone.

"I'm not sure... I still think that his present will be the best" You say, teasing him.

"Let's see who'll scream my name tonight." He says, smirking and kissing you passionately, before walking to your family.

How much you loved that man... No one could say that you two would be married and have three kids... You were living the happiest life with him by your side.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤