Quinn Cook

This imagine was requested by DaeShonnaMindlessBec.
--------------------------------------------------------------EXPLICIT

Your POV:

Your boyfriend was coming home, late night, and you were cleaning your dinner's plates on the sink, mad as hell.

"Hey, babygirl." He walks up to you, wraping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck.

"You missed dinner. Again." You say, still doing the dishes.

"I'm sorry, Dae. You know how it is. I'm famous and the boys wanted to go out after this win and well, I couldn't say no, could I?" He says, smiling playfully with both hands in the air.

You put down the dishes a little bit too harshly and turn around to face him.

"What about letting me know? Hum?? You couldn't miss dinner again without telling me anything, could you? Oh well, you did." You throw your hands in the air and go upstairs.

"I already told you, I've been busy, babe"

"Too busy for at least letting me know you were gonna let me eat by myself while you're out partying with the boys?" You enter your room and start folding clothes to calm yourself down.

"I don't know why you can't support me and my career."

"Are you serious, Quinn? For real, are you fucking serious???? You seem to not care enough about me because of your stupid career right now and still manage to blame me? What a fucking bitch." You say, yelling at him.

"What did you just call me, Dae?" He says, really serious, walking closer to you.

"A. fucking. bitch!" You say, poking his chest hardly with your index finger. "Do you even acknowledge other people other than yourself? Or are you just that selfish?" You say, crossing your arms angrily.

"You're jealous because I'm getting famous and richer and I'll get lots of girls all over me."

"First of all, you always have girls around you, and that doesn't bother me. Second, I don't fucking care about your money!!! I just care that you're turning into a selfish motherfu-" you started yelling again but were cut off by his lips crashing into yours.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me already" your boyfriend said, looking into your eyes with lust.

You couldn't lie, that really turned you on. You loved when he bossed you around like that.

"What if I don't?" You ask smirking.

He bites his lip, smirking and pushes you into the bed, climbing on top of you.

"Well, I feel like I'll have to punish you that way" he starts kissing and biting your neck, holding your hands above your head.

You start to moan a little, just to tease him a bit and already felt the bulge growing in his pants.

His hands were a lot bigger than yours and so was his grip. He held both of your wrists above your head with only one hand while the other one was making its way inside your pants. You tried to get your hands free to make him grip you even harder.

"Shhhh, babygirl. Trust your daddy, I know you'll like it." He whispered in your ear, putting both of his fingers inside you slowly.

You started to moan again slowly in his ear and as he was getting more excited, his hand begins to speed up, giving you lots of pleasure and making it impossible to control your moans. He played with your clit until you were all squirming and rolling your eyes to the back of your head and then his fingers were inside you again, making you cum.

"Oh already, babygirl? I have something else for you." He gets up on his knees facing you and takes off his basketball shorts, making you face his already really hard friend.

He took off his shirt and then he took yours. He took off your pants fully and grabbed you by the hips, making you turn around, ass up.

"You haven't been punished yet." He says, slapping your butt and entering you fully without warning, making you let out a loud moan.

"That's what I'm talking about." He says, moaning a bit as he starts taking it out and putting it back in slowly.

You grab your sheets and bite your lip to control the moans but it was useless. You were so horny right now and he was being such a daddy. He starts speeding up again, both of you moaning loudly.

"Turn over for daddy." He says, taking it out and you respecting his order.

He climbs on top of you again and starts to pick up the pace as soon as he enters you, making you cover your mouth with your hand to stop the moans. He takes your hand out of the way and kisses you roughly, you moaning into his mouth.

"I'm about to cum, daddy." You say, rolling your eyes to the back of your head.

"Shit, cum with me, babygirl." He says slowing up the pace as you were finished.

You tried to get your breath back to normal while Quinn rolled to your side, panting.

"Dae?"

"Yes?" You say, turning to him.

"I'm really sorry about all these things from the past few months... I swear I really am." He says, planting a little kiss on your lips.

"I forgive you. But please, don't do that again. Remember you have a home and a girlfriend that loves you very much, waiting every night for you to come home to her." You say, looking into his eyes.

"I swear I'll try to remember."

"You'll try???" You say, rising an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll make it! I promise" he says laughing and throwing is hands up in surrender.

"Hummm I really hope so." You say rolling your eyes and laughing.

"I really love you, babygirl. And I've been missing you everyday." He says, cuddling with you.

"I love you too, Quinn."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉❤️

I'm so sorry for how long this took but I swear I'll try to write the ones you ask me right now!

Catherine ❤️❤️