Russell Westbrook

This imagine was requested by heartbroken_ms.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You're home alone, waiting for your brother to come back from his game.

You watched TV and saw your brother, Kevin Durant, and his teammate, Russell Westbrook, doing an interview. Kevin was really overprotective over you and he didn't let you hangout with boys.

The thing is that you had an huge crush on his teammate, Russell.

"Ysabela, I'm home" Kevin yells, closing the front door behind him.

"Hi, big brother... You played well tonight." You say, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I feel like I did my best, thanks" He says, smiling.

"Peter asked me if I could hangout with him tomorrow. May I?" You ask, hopefully.

"Who's Peter?"

"An old friend of mine"

"No, you can't" He says, walking to the kitchen.

"What? Why? I'm an adult, Kevin! I can do what I want! Why won't you let me hangout with the boys? You're too overprotective!" You say, storming off to your room.

Next day...

You woke up, still thinking about yesterday's argument with your brother. You came downstairs to take your breakfast, only to find Kevin drinking coffee at the kitchen, dressed with his practice clothes.

"I made a decision" He says, without looking at you.

"A decision about what?"

"I'm going to take you to my practice today and you're gonna meet all my teammates" He says, finally looking at you.

"Really? Are you serious? And I can talk to them or are they gonna stand miles away?" You ask, smiling widely.

"You can talk to them, normally." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Thanks, Kevin" You run onto his arms, hugging him tightly and running upstairs to change your clothes.

You head to the Thunder's gym and enter it, watching all of the players warming up with shots.

Your eyes scan for Russell and easily find him, dunking and screaming like he always does. You giggle at the sight of him and hide your face quickly.

"She's here!" Victor said, making all of them turn their head in your direction and running to you and Kevin.

"Guys, this my sister that you all were waiting to see" Kevin says, rolling his eyes at his teammates.

"Hi, I'm Ysabela. Pleasure to meet you, guys" You said, with a smile.

Everybody started asking questions to Kevin while you noticed Russell checking you out. You looked at him and he licked his lips, looking at you up and down. You blushed and looked at the floor, smiling.

"I'm Russell, pleasure to meet you" He says, approaching you. "You might not know me that much but would you like to hangout some day?"

One year later...

You were at Russell's place, watching a movie with him and cuddling.

"Ysabela, can I ask you a question?" He says, looking down at you.

"Of course... Are you okay?" You ask, worried.

"Yeah... I think... I just wanted to ask you... Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks, smiling shyly.