Jamal Murray

This imagine was requested by UniKaanon930.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You and Jamal were best friends since high school. Jamal and you were very close and one day, when he got in the NBA, he asked you to date him and of course you said yes.

Some months later...

"Kaanon, do you have plans for today?" Jamal asks, turning to face you in bed.

"No, why?" You ask, smiling.

"I talked to my old Kentucky teammates and I'm having a meeting with them today to hangout. I wanted you to meet them! They're the best you could ask for." He says, like a child asking for a toy.

"Of course I'll go" You say, giggling and kissing his nose.

You dress some clothes and go to the living room waiting for him.

He walks down the stairs and stare at you.

"What?" You ask laughing.

"It's just... You look so beautiful" He says, getting his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

"It's just normal clothes, babe... I wear this type of thing everyday" You say, giggling.

"But you look beautiful everyday and I wanted to make sure you knew it" He says, pulling you into a slow kiss.

You put your arms around his shoulders and his hands enter your shirt and start to slowly come up your shirt. You break the kiss after noticing what he was trying to do.

"Not now, big boy. We have to go" You say, smiling. He pouts but walks to the car with you.

You arrive at the place and see a lot of tall boys talking happily.

"Hi, guys" He says, hugging them all.

"Hi, Jamal" They say, hugging him too.

"Guys, this is my girl, Kaanon" He says, putting his arm around your shoulders and kissing your cheek.

"Hi, Kaanon! Nice to meet you" the guys, whose names were Tyler Ulis, Charles Matthews, Jonny David, Isaiah Briscoe, Alex Poythress, EJ Floreal and Dominique Hawkins, greeted you.

"Nice to meet you too... You seem to be really cool guys" You say, flashing a smile.

"Damn... You're girlfriend is cute and hot as hell" EJ whispered on Jamal's ear.

"Yes... She's cute and hot and all mine. Am I right, babygirl?" Jamal said, winking at you.

"Yes... None of you have a chance." You say, laughing with the boys.

After some hours, you guys all knew each other better and you found some good friends too.

"Did you like my old teammates?" Jamal says, parking the car in front of your house.

"Yes, they were really cool. I just... Felt a little sad for them"

"A little sad? Why?"

"Because they had you as a teammate" You say, laughing evily.

"Yeah yeah... I know you love me" He says, rolling his eyes.

"And you're right" You say, kissing him.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤