Brandon Ingram

This imagine was requested by leesupremacy_.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Have you invited all of her friends?" You ask, for the third time that day to your boyfriend.

"Yeeeees, Lingz. Don't worry, love. She'll have the birthday party she wants and deserves." He says, giving you a peck on the lips.

"Her birthday is just around the corner already, Brandon" you say, pacing back and forth worriedly.

"And everything's being taken care of, okay? Relax a bit, momma" He says, hugging your waist from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Mommy, I'm thuee! I'm thuee!" Your daughter came to the living room running, making a peace sign with her fingers. You laugh at the sweetness.

"No, sweety. You're still two. Only tomorrow you'll start to be three. And try to rise that finger too. See? Now those are three fingers! You're doing great!" You explained, smiling sweetly and helping her show the number three with her fingers.

"Daddy! Thuee fingeus now!" She says, showing her new gesture to her father.

"I saw, princess! Maybe tomorrow, when you're three, you'll receive a big present for a big princess! What do you think?" He says, giving her a piggyback around the house, making her scream with excitement.

You stand there, smiling at that loving sight. You loved how he treated both of you. It even made you fall in love a little more.

The sun was starting to hide in the horizon and your daughter started yawning and scratching her eyes a lot.

"Time for bed, sweety" you say, picking her up, slowly.

"Ohhhhh, bu' I wanted to puay" she says, pouting.

"Princess, you have to sleep because, if you don't, tomorrow won't come and then you'll never turn three! Do you want that?" Brandon tells her, looking really scared and surprised so she would buy it.

"Nooooo! I wan' sueep!" She says, closing her eyes really strongly and grabbing her plushie. You laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, sweety" you say, turning off the light and closing the door slowly.

As soon as you close the door, Brandon hugs you tightly and rubs your back.

"What? What happened?" You ask, confused but completely heart warmed.

"I love you. That's what happened. I know you're really tired and stressed so I want you to go to sleep and I'll finish up the final things for tomorrow and come join right up! Is it okay for you?" He says, giving you little kisses between his words.

"Yes, baby! But please hurry. You know I sleep better when you're there" you say, giggling and entering your bedroom.

"Don't worry, babygirl. I'll be right up"

The next day...

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!!" You feel your daughter jumping up and down on your bed, shaking both of you sleepy asses. You groan and put the pillow on your head to try and block the noise.

"Princess, do you want to make mommy mad for the rest of the day? You should run away, watch out!" Brandon says, playfully so your daughter went away.

He kissed your arms lightly.

"Good morning, babygirl" he says, looking lovingly at you.

"Hummmmm" you say, turning your head to the other side.