Klay Thompson

This imagine was requested by IzaniqueJordan.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You and Klay were married for one year already and you were pregnant. You wanted to tell Klay but didn't know if he was going to accept it.

You went to see his game against the spurs, which they won by 5 points. Klay and his teammates were really happy and you got that moment to tell him.

"Hi, babygirl! Did you watch the game?" He says, running to the place where you were sitting and kissing you.

"Yes, I did. You played very well tonight." You said, giggling. "I have something to tell you"

"What's up?" He says, smiling.

"I'm pregnant..." You say, hesitantly.

"What? Are you serious?" He says, getting very serious.

"Why would I joke about something like that?" You said smiling.

"Is it OUR baby?" He asks, serious.

"Of course it is! I never cheated on you" You say, in disbilief.

"I'm not sure... We just tried once and it worked right then?" He asks, suspiciously.

"Klay Alexander Thompson, are you acusing me of cheating?" You ask, not believing.

"I'm just saying that I don't think that this is our baby"

"You have to be kidding me" you say, tears in your eyes.

"Don't cry, babygirl... I just... I'm just not sure... Just that"

"Just that? JUST THAT??? How can you say that is 'just that' when my own husband doesn't believe that his fiancé is carring their baby?" You ask, almost yelling. His teammates had all their eyes on both of you.

"I just don't think that that's possible"

"I can't believe this... I'm done with this... Go celebrate your little victory" You say, storming off and walking away.

"Man, she's really mad at you" Draymond said.

"You must be dumb to say that to a girl..." Stephen said, rolling his eyes.

He just stood there, looking blankly at the place you were a few moments ago.

Somes days later...

You got home after making some analysis. You saw Klay sitting on the couch and headed to him to give him some papers.

"This is for you" You give him some of your analysis.

He looks at it and it said that the baby that you were carring was his too.

"Deajinae, I'm sorry... I didn't mean that. I was just confused. I'm really happy to have a child made of you and me... I really am. I was just a little cofused. Please forgive me" he says, looking at you hopefully.

You give him the silent treatment and walk away to the kitchen.

"C'mon, babygirl... Don't give me the silent treatment. I said I was sorry" He says, getting up and running after you.

You roll your eyes and keep making dinner. He hugged you from behind, putting his hands on your belly.

"Tell your mummy not to be mad at your daddy." He says, talking to your belly. That made you smile.

"Well, at least I got a smile" He says, smiling.

You turn around so you're facing him with a serious face.

"Don't be mad at your daddy" He says, smirking and putting his arms around you, bringing you closer.

You and Klay were together for a long time and he still could make you blush.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"yes..." You say, almost whispering.

"What? I couldn't hear you" He smirks.

"YES, you are forgiven." you said, rolling your eyes.

He picks you up, grinning, and when he puts you down, kisses you slowly and passionately.

"Now, let's celebrate the fact that we're gonna have a child and I'm so proud of him already" He says, with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you proud of him?" You ask, giggling.

"Because he made my babygirl stop being mad at me and that's something that I couldn't live with" He says, kissing you again.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!😉

Keep requesting😊

Catherine❤❤