Kelly Oubre Jr.

This imagine was requested by rafaddsc14.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Rafa, let's go!!!" Your best friend Kelly pulled you out of your house.

"Calm down, buddy! I know you're excited for this game, but I won't run away. I already told you I'm going to see it" You said, laughing.

He pulls you to the car and heads you both to the gym. All his teammates were already there and you waved at them all.

"Hey, Kelly! How's your best friend?" John says, hugging Kelly and you.

"I'm good... He was so excited for me to come watch his game" You say, laughing.

"I bet I know why" John smirks and leaves.

"What was that?" You ask, suspiciously.

"Nothing... He's just messing around." He says, rolling his eyes and walking to his locker room.

You walked to your place on the stands and watched the guys warming up. You have always felt something more for your bestfriend than just friendship but you couldn't tell if he liked you that way.

You looked at the boys again and noticed that Kelly and John were missing. You saw John jogging to his teammates and saying something, making them laugh and look at you.

You were confused and suddenly saw someone running shirtless to the court.

"Who the hell stole all my damn shirts??" Kelly said, running to his teammates. Your eyes landed on his abs and gazed at them.

"The plan worked out well." John whispers to Kelly, making him look at you while you looked at him. You looked at the floor, blushing.

Kelly walked shirtless to you, smirking. You gazed at his abs while he never took his eyes off of you.

"I see how interested you are" He says, looking at you and licking his lips.

"Shut up" You say, smiling shyly and hitting his chest, playfully.

"What about being interested on going on a date with me?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"A date? You mean... The type of dates where a boy asks a girl when he-" You were asking, amazed, when he interrupted you.

"Yes, those kinds of dates." He says, rolling his eyes and laughing at your cuteness.

The game had started and you were cheering hard for the wizards. Everytime they scored, you'd jump and cheer them.

The game was very tied... The time was almost over... John had the ball, passes to Porter, Porter passes to Kelly... Kelly had the ball... Three seconds left... He shoots and fails! The game was over and the wizards lost for one point.

They were so sad... They walked to the locker room, staring at the ground. You followed them and hugged Kelly from behind.

"Hey... You played very well tonight." You say, smiling sadly.

He buries his face on your chest, hugging you tightly. You feel your chest going wet and make him look up at you.

"Don't cry, Kelly... It makes me sad..." You say, with tears in your eyes. You've never seen him like this.

"It's all my fault... We could've won this game"

"It wasn't your fault... The game was very tied and someone had to win..."

He starts to cry again and jogs to the locker room. You run after him, make him look down at you and kiss him passionately. He wasn't expecting that, but kissed right after. After you break the kiss, you stood there hugging for some time.

"I can't wait until the date... Can you be my girlfriend?" He asks, putting your hands in his.

"Of course, Kelly" You say, smiling.

At that moment, you knew that you'd do the possible and the impossible to make him happy.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤