Kevin Love

My boyfriend was having a game tonight. Cleveland Cavaliers VS Golden State Warriors (I'm a warriors fan). This game was the final game and I was hoping that his team won. The game was very tied and I couldn't say what team would win. Kevin almost fights Draymond and I get up from my place and yell.

"DON'T FIGHT HIM BACK! YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DO, YOU'LL BE PUNISHED AND YOU HAVE TO WIN! FOR YOUR TEAM! FOR ME!"

He looks at me and nods. He ignores Draymond trash talk and plays the best that he can.

He dunks, he makes long shots, short shots, assistances, rebounds and was the player on fire. I was so proud of him.

The game was still tied... The time was almost over... Lebron passes to Kyrie, Kyrie passes to Tristan, Tristan passes to Kevin and the time was almost over. He shoots a triple and....SCORES!!!!

Cleveland Cavaliers win the finals!!!! The player of the game was Kevin Love!

Interviewer- So, Kevin, are you proud of your game stats?

Kevin- Yes, I am. My team won because of me and I'm very happy for that.

Interviewer- What was your inspiration to this game? We have never seen you play like this before...

Kevin- My girlfriend... She's in the crowd and she was by my side till the end.

Interviewer- Awww... So much love between you two. So we have to thank her too for making you win this game.

I ran to him, jumped and hugged him tightly. I'm so happy for him.

"It's better for you to get off of me. I'm all sweaty and wet"

"I don't care! I still love you all sweaty and wet"

We kiss and Kyrie appears to congratulate him.

"Congratulations, KL! I didn't know you could play like that, man"

"You should thank her for giving me strength to keep playing"

"Well, thank you, Catherine"

"You're welcome"

"There's a party at my house tonight. You two are invited"

"Who's going? Just your teammates?"

"No... I'm going to invite Stephen and his boys too. Just because they didn't win, it doesn't mean they can't have some fun"

"I think you're doing good. See you later" Kevin said.

"Bye" Kyrie replied.

"Can you come with me to the locker room?"

"Yes... Why?"

"I have to give you something..."

I follow him through the corridors and enter the locker room with him. He takes off his shirt and gives it to me.

"For my number one fan"

"Oh my god! I love it! Thank you! I love you!" I mimick a crazy fan and he laughs.

He then gets very serious, puts himself on one knee and shows me a ring.

"I love all the time that we've spent together and I want to be with you forever. Catherine, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, Kevin! Yes!!!" I jump with excitement and kiss him smiling.

"I love you so much, babygirl"

"I love you too, big boy"

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉
I need some requests...

Catherine❤❤