Kevin Love

This imagine was requested by janaelehman.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You woke up and looked at your side to see your boyfriend, Kevin Love. He started to wake up too.

"Morning, love" He said with that morning voice you loved.

"Morning, babe. Happy birthday!" you said giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, babygirl. You know that I have a game today, right? I can't spend too much time with you... Sorry..."

"It's okay. I have the perfect present and I'll get some time with you."

"Okay, babe. Let me get ready for practice" He says, getting up and dressing his equipment.

You two head to the car and get to the Cavs gym.

"Yo, Kev! Happy birthday, man!" LeBron says, congratulating Kevin.

"Thanks, man. Where are the others?"

"Inside the gym. Hi, Janae!"

"Hi, Bron!" I said, going to the gym with both of them.

When he arrives, LeBron shouts.

"KEVIN'S HERE!!!!"

Everybody jumps on him and fall to the floor. I watch and laugh. When they all left him, he got up and smiled.

"Guys, y'all are so heavy"

"That's all muscles" Kyrie says, kissing his arms.

They all laugh and keep training for the game.

At night, before the game, Kevin comes to you to wish him good luck.

"Good luck, babe" you say, smiling.

"Thanks, sweetheart" he said, kissing you passionately and heading to the court.

You sat on the team bench, watching the game. You were totally convinced that he was gonna love your present. If he didn't love it, you'd be very sad.

The game was over, Cavaliers won and Kevin was the player of the game.

You went home and you could see the hapiness on his face for winning that game. You smiled about the thought.

When you got home, the dinner was ready and it was an amazing, romantic dinner.

"I loved this dinner. Thanks, love" Kevin said.

"This wasn't your present... I have something to give you that you... How can I say... You built too."

"What is it?" He asked, smiling.

"Kevin... I'm pregnant" you said, looking him dead in the eye.

He looks at you and starts smiling uncontrollably.

"Are you serious? Oh my god! I'm gonna be a father! With the woman I love most in this universe!" He says, picking you up and kissing you.

"I love you so much, you goof" you said, laughing.

"I love you too, babygirl" he says, kissing you slowly.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

You can request more!

Catherine❤❤