Jordan Clarkson

This imagine was requested by lindsey102105.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Today was the day you were going to meet your boyfriend's parents. Jordan Clarkson, from the LA lakers, was dating you for some months by now and decided that it was the right time for you to meet his parents.

"Do you think this is good?" You ask, spinning in front of him to make him see your clothes.

"You look good in everything" He says, putting his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

"I'm serious, Jordan... I don't wanna mess everything up" You say, seriously.

"You're not gonna mess everything up, babygirl! They'll love you" He says, kissing you.

You enter his car, with your hands sweating and panic all over your face. He gets in the car too and then looks at you.

"Lindsey, you don't need to be nervous. Trust me" He says, putting his hand on your thighs and driving you to his parents' house.

He knocks on the door and hugs you tightly. The door opens and you see his father looking happily at you both.

"Jordan, how long! We missed you..." He says, hugging Jordan and patting his back.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Lindsey. Lindsey, this is my father"

"Pleasure to meet you, honey! Does she already call you daddy?" His father asks, with a smirking face looking at him. You instantly blush and look at Jordan.

"Dad! Oh my god! Don't say that..." Jordan says, rolling his eyes and hitting playfully his father.

"Come in! You're welcome in this house. We won't bite you" His father says, laughing.

You smile and enter, with your hand intertwined in Jordan's.

"What's for lunch?" Jordan yells, to know where is mother is.

"Fried chicken! Hi, son... We really missed you! Hi, dear" His mother said, greeting Jordan and hugging you next.

"Hi, ms. Clarkson. Pleasure to meet you" You say, developing trust and becoming more confident.

Time skip...

The lunch was amazing and you were talking with his family on the couch.

"I have to go to the toilet. I'll be right back! Wait here, babygirl." Jordan says, pecking your lips before running to the toilet.

"So... You really like our son, don't you?" Ms. Clarkson asks.

"I really love him... I fell in love with his personality before everything else. I loved the attention he gave me since the first time we saw each other." You say, smiling widely.

"We really like you, Lindsey. You're perfect for our son! You're beautiful and charming. You're personality is sweet and caring and he loves you the most... Treat him well, okay?" Mr. and Ms. Clarkson told you.

"Of course... I love him too" You say, smiling.

"I'm back... I guess we should go home for a little alone time" Jordan says, while he arrives.

"Bye, son... You should come visit us more often" His father says.

"I'll make sure we will" You said, confidently.

You headed to your house and sat on the couch, getting comfy.

"Did you like them?" Jordan says, sitting next to you on the couch and putting his arm around you.

"Yeah... They seem to really like you" You say, pecking his lips.

"They seemed to like you too" He says, smirking through the kiss.

"I like them too" You say, breaking the kiss.

"I thought you were gonna say that you loved me too" He says, pouting.

"Do you really even need to know that?" You say, kissing him again.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤