CJ McCollum

This imagine was requested by UniKaanon930.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Hi, Kaanon! How are you, sis?" Damian said, through the phone.

"I'm good... What do you want, Dam?" You tell him, through the phone.

"I'm good too... Thanks for asking. I wanted to know if you wanted to go to my practice today."

"Of Course! When are you picking me up?"

"Five more minutes and I'm at your house. Dress something comfy." He says, hanging up.

You put your phone down and go dress some basketball shorts and a jersey of your best friend, Damian Lillard. You put your hair on a high ponytail and wait for Damian to arrive. Someone knocks on the door and you went outside to meet Damian.

"Hi, bestie. Looking good" He says, hugging you.

"Same about you, famous man" You say, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You already know my teammates but this is the start of the new season so we have some rookies and new teammates that I wanted to show you. And you can play a little bit of basketball too" He said, winking at you.

"Okay! Let's go meet your new teammates" You say, excited.

You arrive at the gym and enter it. Everyone on his team knew you, less the new players.

"Hi, Damian!" Meyers came and gave him a hug. "You brought Kaanon today?"

"Yes, I wanted to introduce her to the new guys."

"Hi, Meyers!" You say, kissing his cheek.

"Always looking good, right?" Meyers said, winking at you, making you giggle.

"Well, where are the new guys?" You ask, clapping your hands.

"Over there, training to be at the starting line-up. Ain't nobody take my place" Damian said, mocking a girl. You laugh.

"Kaanon, this is CJ McCollum. He's a really good friend of mine and I met him a month ago. It's my bestfriend. CJ, this is my girl best friend" He says, making both shake hands.

"Hi, CJ! Nice to meet you" You smile at him.

"Nice to meet you too... He's always talking about his best friend and I wanted to meet you to know if you were just like he said" He says, smiling at you.

"Am I like he said?" You ask, curious.

"You're even better than what he told me" He gazes at you, after looking at you up and down. You blush hard and smile at the ground.

"Wow... I'm feeling a big connection here... I'm leaving my two best friends with some alone time to meet each other better" Damian says, heading to practice.

"So... Do you want to go out some day?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure. Why not?" You answer smiling.

"Okay... What about tonight?" He asks, hopefully.

"Hum... I think I can't. Dame is going to do a party at his house with you guys, so I can see you there"

"Okay... I have to go now. Coach's gonna be pissed off" He says, smiling at you and jogging to the court.

You pick a ball and practice on the free basket. You weren't that bad at basketball but you couldn't really compare to them. You shot some buckets and tried to jink a little.

"Kaanon, come play with us 1v1" Dame called you. You dropped the ball and went to their group.

"I'll go easy on you... Kaanon defends me, CJ defends Kaanon, Meyers defends CJ, Mason defends Meyers, and so on." Damian says, everyone getting back for him to start.

He positionates himself on the line and you try to defend him the best that you can. You can make him fail his shot so you are attacking the basket now. You positionate yourself on the line and CJ gets in front of you, smirking.

"Don't think you're going to pass by me"

You accepted the challenge and run to the basket, jinking him as you get there and almost making your shot. Everybody cheers on you and CJ catchs the ball, ashamed that you jinked him that way.

"You got jinked by a girl!" Damian laughs his ass off.

"Hey, don't do that... He's already ashamed, you don't need to do that" You say, protecting CJ.

"Awww... She's already protecting him... This is gonna be a good couple." Meyers says, making everyone laugh.

CJ gets close to you and whispers in your ear, making you shiver.

"Thanks, babygirl" He whispers, walking away to the locker room with the others following behind.

.............................................................

The party was awesome and everyone was having fun. All of Dame's teammates were there and were liking the party. You spotted CJ and went to him.

"Hi, CJ. Long time, no see" You laugh.

"Hi, Kaanon. Great to see you again." He says, shyly.

"What's up? Something happened when I was out?" You asked, to make conversation.

"Nothing... You look really pretty in that dress" He says, shyly again. You blush but look at him, suspiciously.

"Are you okay?" You ask, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, why?" He asks, blushing by your touch.

"Because you're very shy and blushing like hell! I mean... I like it, it's cute" You smile, sheepishly.

"I'm okay... I'm just a little nervous." He says, looking at the ground.

"And why are you so nervous? I can help you"

"It's that... I... I really want to kiss you" He says, looking at you again. You were shocked but amazed at the same time.

"And why don't you do that?" You smile, shyly.

He looks at you, hope in his eyes and he kisses you passionately. You melt into his kiss and his touch by putting his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

"Wow... You're perfect, you know?" CJ says, when you pull away.

"So are you"

"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks, taking your hands in his.

"What?" You ask, not believing the question.

"I asked if you want us to be Damian's best friends' couple" He says, smiling.

"Of course" You say, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Is it just that? Just a kiss on the cheek? I was expecting more from you, Kaanon" Damian says, shaking his head in anoyance. You and CJ laugh and kiss one more time that night.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I'm going to start writing a DeAndre Jordan book because I'm always thinking on fanfics of him😍 What do you think?

Catherine❤❤