Devin Booker

This imagine was requested by whatthewardell.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were at the club with a group of friends.

"Girl's niiiiiiiiiight" You all yell, drinking a shot afterwards.

You and your girls were at the club, trying to have a good time.

"Wait... Isn't that Devin Booker?" Your friend says, pointing at a tall man, hanging out with his friends.

"What Devin Booker?" You ask confused.

"THE Devin Booker" Your friend yelled over the loud noise.

You look at where she was pointing at and see the cute and charming guy talking with his friends.

"Well... Looks like I'm gonna turn my charm on" You say, fixing your clothes and your hair.

"Go get him, Rilan!" Your friends cheered.

Your outfit:

You walk to the boys and as you walk closer and closer, the boys' heads start turning towards you.

When you get there, all the boys were quietly staring at you.

"Hey, boys. I came here to ask this charming man to a dance" You say, landing your eyes on all of them and ending on Devin.

"Do you know who I am?" He asks, playing hard to get and crossing his arms.

"You are THE Devin Booker" you say, rolling your eyes.

"And you know for sure that, normally, the guys are the ones who ask girls for a dance." He says, laughing.

"Well, you're the one losing if you don't want to dance with me." You say, popping your hip and looking at the other boys.

"Well, would you like to dance, mam?" Another guy from the group sticks his hand out.

"I'm B-" He starts.

"I know who you are... Ben Simmons" You say, smilling.

"Of course. I'd love to." You say, taking his hand and swaying your hips to the dance floor, Ben trailing close behind.

Devin said no to a dance with you... Now you were gonna tease him to see what he lost.

You sway your hips with the music and turn to Ben smilling. He smiles back and dances too.

The music changes and turns to a slow but sexy music. Your opportunity.

You glance at Devin one more time before leaning onto Ben and swaying your hips agaisnt his lower body. Ben puts his hands on his head, looking down at you blushing but smiling. His friends cheer for him while Devin has his arms crossed and looking serious at both of you.