Carmelo Anthony

This imagine was requested by annie174.
--------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Explicit content!

Your POV:

"Are you crazy? You never listen to me!"

"You're acting like a child right now. I can't talk to you like this" Carmelo says, walking away from you.

"I'm acting like a child? Who do you think you are? You're barely even home anymore!" You yell at him and go after him.

"Leave me alone, Annie. Do you always have to be up my ass?" He says, annoyed.

"Leave YOU alone? Get the fuck out of my house, Carmelo" you point to the front door, while still yelling at him.

"Leave your house?"

"Yes, dammit! You're not even here that often so, just leave already. And take all of your things too. I'm breaking up with you" you say, crossing your arms.

"You have to be fucking kidding me" he says, chuckling.

"Get the fuck out of my house!!!" You say, opening the front door.

"I'm coming tomorrow to get my stuff, bitch. Be prepared" he says, slamming the door behind him.

Many years later...

"C'mon you really have to come!!!" Your friend says through the phone.

"It sounds like you've only found out about the NBA right now" you say laughing.

"Oh give me a break! It'll be so cool! We can hangout after but come with me! It will be awesome!”

"Fine. I'll go. But what are the teams again?"

"Portland Trailblazers against Washington Wizards" he says.

You stop in time, thinking about what that would mean. You haven't seen your ex-boyfriend in years and last time you did, things weren't going that well.

"Can it be maybe another time?"

"Hell to the no. You've been off for too long! You're coming with me and hurry up because I'm on my way"

"Ugh fine. See you soon" you hang up and go dress yourself.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and finished doing your hair before grabbing your bag and heading to the front door

"I thought you weren't coming already" your friend says at the door, before hugging you strongly.

"Let me breeeaathe" you say, laughing. "Let's go before I change my mind"

You arrive at the arena and walk to your seats. You start going up the stands while your friend walks down.