D'Angelo Russel

I was at the game of my boyfriend's, D'Angelo Russel, team, Los Angeles Lakers. Me and D'Angelo are dating since our nineth grade. We loved each other so much.

They were playing against the Chicago Bulls. The game was always tied and D'Angelo was very tired. At the end of the half time break, my boyfriend came sit next to me to rest a little.

"You're playing very well, love"

"Thanks, babygirl... But I'm really tired and maybe I won't play in the third quarter."

"Rest a little now."

He rests his head on my soulder and I hug him. We stayed like that for some minutes and then it was time for him to get ready again.

"Bye, love. Good luck! I'm cheering for you"

"I'm playing the best I can"

When he started warming up, Dwyane Wade approached me.

"Hi, sweety. Are you enjoying the game?"

"Yes, but my boyfriend won't like you talking to me."

"You should be proud of talking to a NBA player"

I laugh a lot and when I stop, D'angelo walks towards me.

"Hi, what's so funny?" He asks smiling.

"Nothing, nothing. Good luck, love!" I wave at him and he walks away sadly.

"Oh... So... He's your boyfriend... Okay. I understand now why you laughed. But I can tell you, you've got very low expectations on guys to be dating him."

Dwyane walks away and I roll my eyes.

The game restarts and I watch with all my attention. D'angelo was playing so much worse. What was wrong with him? He didn't defend, he didn't get the rebounds, he didn't score easy buckets... He looked so sad... That thought made me sad too... The referee blows the whistle lots of times and I see everyone running to the court.

"You stole her from me, you bastard!!!! She was all I ever wanted, you son of a bitch!!!" his teammates were dragging him outside the court. I was shocked... Who was he was fighting? I search and see Dwyane Wade bleeding from his nose. The referee decided to eject D'Angelo and he walked to the locker room. I left my place and ran to the locker room to talk to him. Before I got in, I heard him thinking out loud.

"Why her? She was the only thing that no one could take away from me. He just sat next to her and she fell on his feet. What does he have that I don't? I love her so much..."

I opened the door crying and ran to his arms.

"Don't cry, love! I love you! I was just laughing because he said that I should've been happy to talk to a NBA player"

He stops crying for a moment and then he starts laughing. I hug him tightly.

"He's so dumb... I'm blessed you don't like dumb people"

"Don't be so cocky" I smile.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I need more requests!!!

Catherine❤❤