Kyle Lowry

This imagine was requested by UniKaanon930.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your father took you to his practice and now you have to admit that you're really excited to go watch his boys working out. Dwayne Cassey, who is your father, is the Toronto Raptors' head coach so he trains them all week to prepare them for the games and you were going with him today.

 Dwayne Cassey, who is your father, is the Toronto Raptors' head coach so he trains them all week to prepare them for the games and you were going with him today

Your outfit was on point and you were arriving at the gym. You start to hear the balls hitting on the floor and go sit on the bench.

"Okay boys gather around me! The training is about to begin" your father yells, making all the players run to his side.

Two of them stare at you for some time and talk to each other.

"Kyle and DeMar! Are you going to stand there thinking about your life or are you going to listen to what I have to say?"

"Sorry coach" they say in unison, making you giggle.

They keep staring at you, winking and smiling sweetly, making you blush

Kyle's POV:

"Damn see that girl over there?" DeMar says, staring at our bench.

I look at the most gorgeous girl that ever entered this gym. She looked familiar tho.

"Kyle and DeMar! Are you going to stand there thinking about your life or are you going to listen to what I have to say?" Coach yells at us, making us both look at him.

"Sorry coach" we say in unison, looking at each other and making the girl giggle. What a cute giggle.

After hearing everything that he had to say, we all started practicing our shooting and 1v1.

I looked at the girl again and she was already smiling at me. That actually made me blush.

"Hey lover boy! What do you say about a challenge?" DeMar smirks, grabbing a ball.

"What are you thinking about?"

"We'll do a 1v1 and whoever ends up with ten points or more faster, gets to ask her on a date. Deal?"

I look at her one more time. Damn she's really worth the try.

"Deal"

DeMar starts with the ball and I guard him with all the energy I got.

Your POV:

You think it's a crazy idea but it actually looks like they're fighting over you! You're really excited because they were some of the most cute and handsome ones in there.

Your father gets closer and sits by you.

"I have to bring you with me more often..."

"And why is that?"

"Because they started working harder once you're here" He says laughing.

You look at the boys, playing 1v1, the smallest one giving everything he's got.

"Look at Kyle... I've never seen him so determined at guarding someone like today. You're a lucky girl." Your father says, smirking and joking a bit.

"What are you talking about?" You say, blushing.

"It's pretty obvious that they made a bet to get you" he says, winking and leaving you wondering.

Kyle's POV:

Sweat was dripping from my forehead and my muscles were really tired but I only could see the ball in front of me. It was 8-7 for DeMar and he had the ball. He passes by me but I can manage to steal the ball and run back. He smirks.

"I've never seen you play so well, buddy." He says, walking to me calmly.

"I can still score you know? The game isn't over" I warn him.

"I know. I'm prepared" he says, getting ready.

I choose my moves very carefully. I try to cross him but he's safe so I give a step back and shoot a three on his face. The ball spins in slow motion and ends up scoring all net.

A big smile appears on my face and I fall to the floor without strengths.

"C'mon man! You used all your energy? Go get her, man" DeMar says, helping me get to the place with water to rest a bit.

I drink all the water and try to find the courage.

Your POV:

They had finished their game and Kyle was just some chairs away from you, drinking water without any strength left.

You sit by his side and talk.

"Hi, I'm sorry... You're Kyle, right?" You ask, smiling.

He stares at you for a moment but then answers, smiling too.

"Yes, I am! And you are?"

"Kaanon Cassey. Sooo, I was watching you play for a while and you're a really good player" you say, shyly.

"You think? I'm really happy to hear that. I was thinking if we could, you know, someday... hangout?" He asks, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I would love to! I promise I'll come watch more of your practices and we'll talk some more" you say, smiling widely.

"I hope so... I don't believe I'll get a single chance to hangout with a beautiful girl like you" He says, smiling shyly and making you blush.

"You're really cute" you say, giggling.

"Mister Kyle Lowry. I hope that you know that to date my daughter you'll have to do many more things before" your father says, making you both laugh.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉

Catherine ❤❤