Klay Thompson

This imagine was requested by IzaniqueJordan.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

It's today... Today you're gonna meet Klay's parents. Your boyfriend talked to them and you were going to dinner with them.

"Babe, are you okay?"

You woke up from your gaze.

"I'm nervous..."

"Don't be... Everything's going to be okay. You don't have to worry about nothing" he said, kissing the top of your head.

You get in the car and he drives you to their home.

"You're going to meet my brothers too."

"Do they play any sport?"

"Trayce plays baseball and Mychel plays basketball"

"Wow... Sports run in the family, I see" you smile.

"Yeah... But I'm the best of us three" he said, smirking.

"Don't be cocky" you giggle, hitting him jokingly.

"Well... That's the place. We arrived."

You froze. Your muscles tensed up and you felt very nervous.

"You look terrified... Keep calm... I'm here, love. They'll like you, you'll see..." he said hugging you.

He knocks on the door and his brother opens.

"Klay! How grown you are." he said.

"Hi Trayce... How's the baseball?"

"Good... And you? Are you his girlfriend?" he looked at you.

"Yes" you said, nervously.

"I see... You're going to meet our parents... Don't be so nervous. It makes the things worse." he said, winking at you.

"Don't be such a flirt, Tray..." Klay said, looking him dead in the eye.

"Okay okay. I was just kidding." he says throwing his hands in the air.

"Hi, Klay! How are you?"

"Hi, Mychel! Good, and you? Did you get in the NBA?"

"Shut up... Don't make fun of me... I'm not as talented as you."

"I know"

"You must be Deajinae, right?"

"Yes... How do you know?"

"Well... My brother is crazy 'bout you and he's always talking 'bout you." Mychel said, making fun of him.

"Liar! I don't do that"

"Yes, you do"

"No, I don't"

"That's a cute thing, babe"

"Okay... I do that... Sometimes. But rarely"

You giggle. Finally, you enter the house.

"Dad, we're home" Klay calls.

His dad comes running to him and hugs him tightly.

"We missed you so much." he said, breaking the hug.

"This is my girlfriend, dad"

He looks at you and smiles.

"Welcome to our house, Deajinae."

"Thank you, mister Thompson."

"Oh, just call me Mychal."

"Okay" you smiled. Klay's dad was cool...

"Mom" klay called.

"In the kitchen" she said.

You walked to the kitchen and when you entered, Klay's mom instantly looked at you and winced.

"Is this your girlfriend?" she said, looking at you up and down, disgust all over her face.

"Yes. Do you have a problem?"

"Yes, I have. She looks like the type of girl that cheats on you when they've got the chance."

Klay was caught out of guard with that one. He looked shocked at his mom.

"I'm an adult and she's my girlfriend. You can't say a thing about her cause I made my decision and you're not gonna change it. She's beautiful and a really good person. If you think she's like that, you can't judge people by their appearance. Goodbye." He took your hand and headed to the car.

You felt bad because Klay argued with his mom because of you. You let go of his hand and called his brothers.

"Mychel? Trayce? If you want, you're invited to eat at our home tonight."

"Okay, we'll be there" they said. You walked back to Klay and he put a hand on your waist.

When you were outside, he stopped and looked at you.

"I'm sorry about that... I had no idea she was going to react like that..."

"It's not your fault, babe. You tried to protect me.. I'm okay. I love you"

"I love you too" he said kissing you.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I need more requests!!!

Catherine❤❤