Kyle Lowry

This imagine was requested by onlyangelica.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"But I'm too tireeeed" You say.

"I don't care! I won. And the bet was if I won this game, you'd play 2k with me tonight" Your best friend, Kyle Lowry, said.

"Okay... I learned my lesson. I won't ever again bet anything with you" You roll your eyes, making him laugh.

"I know you like my company" He says, winking.

Time skip...

You were already in Kyle's house and he was preparing the game.

"What team do you want to play with?" Kyle asked, staring at the tv with the teams on.

"What team will YOU play with?"

"My team. My heart. My life. The raptors, of course" He says, cockyly.

"Oh, so I'll play with the warriors" I say, laughing evily.

"Hey! That's unfair" He says, pouting.

"I don't care" you say, mimicking.

He frowned and looked at the screen, avoiding your eyes.

"C'mon! Bestie, you wouldn't get mad at me, would you?" You say, smiling.

"I won't because that's the kind of girls I like. The ones that know how to tease. Without making me angry." He says, starting the match with you.

"Awww I like cute and kind guys, who have a good sense of humor and the good body and cute face is just an extra!" You say, smiling to yourself while staring at Kyle.

"Oh really? He says, his mood changing completely and him focusing on the game only.

You play the rest of the match, making some jokes and laughing in the middle but Kyle didn't respond or laugh at any of those.

You pause the game and stare at him.

"What happened?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"Why are you asking? I was just focused on the game!" He says, changing the screen to the TV.

You walk up to the TV, turn it off and stand right in front of him with your arms crossed.

"What" He asks, serious.

"What the fuck happened with you to change so suddenly??" You ask, becoming irritated.

"Why are you so aggressive? What have I done?" He asks, rolling his eyes.

"Are you really going to do that? Really Kyle? I knew that it wasn't good to come here tonight..." You say, packing up your things quickly and heading to the door.

"Wait! Are you going home?" He asks, jumping from the couch and running to you.

"Of course! What am I doing here anyways." You open the door but Kyle grabs your arm gently.

"Please stay... Let me... Explain..."

You sit again on the couch and look at your beloved best friend.

"Here's the thing... My mood changed... because... I really like you... I mean, really really like you. And when you were talking about the perfect guy for you I just felt like nothing fit me. It was nothing like me... So after everything, I'm not the perfect guy for you" He says, looking at the ground.

"Are you crazy, Kyle? You're everything a girl could want! You're cute, handsome, funny, caring and a really good baller. You're deep voice is the sexiest I've ever heard and when I see you shirtless I lose my balance. And then, we're... best friends." You say, looking at him.

He looks at you and stares at every inch of your face. You're staring at the ground, thinking about the entire situation so you don't see him getting closer to you, putting his hand on your cheek before kissing you softly.

You instantly fall into the kiss and put your arms around him. He smiles through the kiss and stops calmly.

"Is that you telling me indirectly that you like me?" He says, smiling with a big cute smile.

"Is it indirectly?" You ask, smiling shyly.

"I'm so happy" He smiles widely and kisses you again.

"I love you, Kyle. You're my perfect boy."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉

Sorry for the time but I don't have too many time so I'm gonna still write them but really slowly. Sorry if you're still waiting for your imagine but your day will come. 😅

Catherine ❤❤