Glenn Robinson III

This imagine was requested by NanaOpoku2.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

The game was almost over... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... And it's over! The game ended 123 - 120. Pacers lost to the Bulls after a very tied game.

All players went to the locker room and you watched as they left with a sad face, looking at the ground.

The heartbreaking face your boyfriend had made you almost cry. He was so sad...

After they left the locker room, you ran to your boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

"I'm not feeling like hugs" He says, pushing you away gently, very serious.

"Don't be like that, baby... Please, I know the game was bad but you don't have to be so sad... It's just a game"

"It's not just a game!! We won't make it to the playoffs because of this fucking game!" He was yelling and all his teammates were looking at you both.

"Please, calm down... You can do better on the next game" You say, grabbing his hands on yours. Paul George looked at you and walked to your side to try to calm him down too.

"Don't tell me to calm down when you don't know how I'm feeling!!" He yells, slapping you hard and almost knocking you out.

"Stop it, Glenn!!! Are you stupid? She's your girlfriend!" Paul yells, pushing him hard against the wall.

You grab your red and puffy cheek and back away, slowly, with tears in your eyes.

"Look at what you've done, dude! Just look at her!!! Now she's afraid of you!" Paul keeps yelling at him and makes him look at you.

His expression changes suddenly and he looks at you with a blank expression. Your tears start to fall and you look at the ground.

"Please don't cry." He says, setting himself free from Paul's hands.

"Don't talk to me..." You say, crying and running away with Paul right behind you to calm you down.

"Just give him one more chance..." Paul says, after you reached outside of the gym.

"We should take some time apart..." You say, looking at the ground.

"Are you sure? You want me to tell him that?" He asks, surprised.

"I don't want to face him." You say, getting up.

"Nana, if you need something, just call me, sis" Paul says, hugging you and walking inside the gym again.

You drive to your house and think that it's better for you to sleep at your parents house for a while, driving to their place.

After some months...

"Nana, please... You have to get out of this house... You can't stay here all day long for all this months." Your mom said.

"But I don't want to go out..." You say, lazily.

After that, your phone buzzes as you receive a text.

"Hi Nana... How you doing? I need your help for something I'm making up... Could you come over to my house as soon as possible?" Sent by Paul😆

"Hi, Paul... Doing okay... What do you need me to bring?" Sent by you.

"Nothing... Just yourself. I need you to do something. Please come" Sent by Paul😆

You turn your phone off and run down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Your mom asked.

"Helping a friend... See you later" You say, closing the door and driving to Paul's house.

You open the door and see Paul seating on the couch.

"What do you need, bro?" You say, sitting next to him.

"I need you to do something... But there's someone missing... Wait until they get here." He says, relaxing while watching TV.

You hear the bell ring and Paul runs to open the door.

"Hi, man! What do you want me to do that is so important?" You hear a familiar voice but you don't move a muscle.

"I need you to talk to someone" Paul says, leading the man so he stood right in front of you.

"Nana?" He asks, surprised.

You look up at him and see Glenn standing in front of you after 6 months.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" You give Paul a dead glare.

"I really need you to talk to each other.... I can't see you sad because of not being with him and him being sad because he did something wrong... He can't even concentrate in games" Paul says.

"I'm so sorry for what happened, Nana... I just... I wasn't in me at that moment. My mind was thinking about the stupid game and I didn't even realized how much I loved you and how much you cared about me. I didn't do it on purpose... I would never hurt you on purpose. I love you... And this past months I didn't manage to be happy and concentrated like before. Please, Nana, give me a second chance" He begs you, with tears in his eyes and his trembling voice.

You look into his eyes and saw pure sadness while he looked at you.

"You know I lost my trust in you, don't you?" You say.

"I know... But I'm able to give it a try... You won't regret" He says, smiling widely.

"Just one more chance! If you mess up again, you won't see me again" You say, trying not to smile at his cuteness.

"I'm not gonna mess up! Thank you, babygirl" He says, picking you up, spining you around and kissing you passionately.

"Good to know that you're good now" Paul says, smiling.

"Thanks, Paul... For bringing my babygirl back to me" Glenn says, kissing your nose and hugging you softly.

"You're welcome, man! I'll go now... I don't want to be third wheeling" He says picking up his keys and leaving his house.

"I swear I'm not gonna mess up again... I love you" He says, kissing you again.

"I love you too"
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!

Catherine❤❤