Blake Griffin

This imagine was requested by lovezjulia.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(In this imagine, the Clippers team is still the old one, as well as the Cavaliers. With Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan, JJ Reddick and all the others. The other one with LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and all the others.)

Your POV:

The game of the finals. Los Angeles Clippers against Cleveland Cavaliers. You've been to all of their playoff's games to cheer for your boyfriend's team. You were friends with almost every single one of them and Blake loved your relationship with his friends, bringing you even closer, if that's possible.

"Well, this is it. This is the last game of the championship." Blake says, sitting next to you.

You looked at him and he seemed a little worried. This was indeed the last game. Cavs had won three games, as well as the Clippers. So, this next one is the one for the real win. Everyone seemed a little nervous but determined.

"Babe, you've got this! You always do. Don't worry so much, believe me. You have your teammates. They rely on you and you rely on them. Your chemistry is awesome and that makes a team become so much better than the others" You say, cupping his cheeks and looking him in the eyes.

"But, look at the other team." He says, pointing at the court, where the Cavs players were warming up. "They have LeBron. They have Kyrie. They have Kevin Lov-"

"And your team has you, Chris and DeAndre. Don't worry so much, my love. You're going to have a great game, I feel it." you say, smiling at him, earning a smile back and a peck on the lips.

"You're the best, you know?" He says, chuckling.

"I've been giving you this pep talks for 7 years, babe. I know that" you say, winking at him while he jogs to the court, laughing at your attitude.

Blake's POV:

"We really need to win this game..." I say, almost whispering to myself.

"Damn right we have! We need another championship" Chris says, walking by you.

"I know why he says that, don't I, my man?" DeAndre says, patting you on the shoulder.

"Oh yeah right! The thing!" Chris says.

"Yeaaaaah the thing" DeAndre says, smirking.

"Would you stop already? She's going to suspect" I say, pushing them.

"It was about time you did something. 7 years, man? Like damn. You really like her, don't you?" Jamal says, mocking me.

"Shut up" I say, rolling my eyes and shooting around.

"Yeah, it wouldn't look so good if we lost the game and then you did the thing" JJ says, laughing.

"Not helping at all" Everyone says in unison.

"Guuuyyyys, we're not gonna lose. Come on! They're tired, they're older. We have everything to win!" Austin says, making DeAndre mock him on his back and Chris slap his back to make him stop.

"Let's focus, people. Let's just, do our thing and win this motherfucking game!" Chris says, making you all yell in excitement.

Your POV:

It could go both ways with the news you had for your boyfriend. Or he wins and you tell him the news and it could be a really happy situation, or he looses and that could make him happier and forget about it. So you were confident. Of course you wanted his team to win, they deserved it and so much more.