Kyle Lowry

This imagine was requested by onlyangelica.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Kyle, I need to tell you something" You tell your boyfriend.

"What's up?" He says, worried.

"I got acepted by that university that I always wanted to" You say, excited.

"Isn't it in Los Angeles?" He asks, sadly.

"Yeah... It is... But you could move in with me"

"I really wanted to stay at this university... I'm sorry" He says, sadly.

"But... How can we work a long distance relationship out?" You ask, worried.

"We won't... We have to break up"

"Break up? No! We don't have to! We can work this out." You say, panicking.

"I'm sorry, Angelica." He says, hugging you.

"But I love you..." You say, crying silently.

"And I love you too... But it has to be this way..."

Time skip...

Since the day you and Kyle broke up, you never talked to each other anymore. You were having an happy life in LA and he was living his life in Toronto, learning basketball.

Your heart was broken since that day and you didn't manage to get another guy to fill his empty space in your life.

One day, you went to see a NBA game because your parents afforded side court tickets and you wanted to watch a game.

Toronto Raptors against Los Angeles Lakers... Let's see who wins.

The players started to enter the gym and the guy with the mycrophone made their presentation.

"Our tall young man, dunk master, number 10, DeMar DeRozan!!!!" Everybody cheered when the man jogged in to the court.

"Second but not least important, our little old man, best buddy with number 10, our triple machine, handle master, number 7, Kyle Lowry!!!!" Everybody cheered and as soon as you recognized that name, your heart stopped beating. You watched the love of your life jogging to the court and greeting his teammates like nothing ever happened.

He was just the same... His goofy smile would always make you smile as well... His funny actions always made you laugh... And his lips... How much you missed his lips against yours, against your skin... You just gazed at him and how happy he seemed to be.

When they started warming up, you felt a ball roll to your feet and looked at the man in front of you.

"I'm sorry, miss... I didn't want to bother you" He says, catching the ball and finally looking at you.

"Angelica? Babygirl, how long haven't we talked" He says, preparing himself to hug you.

"Don't even touch me... You broke up with me, didn't even manage to keep in touch and now you come here like I'm still your girl and nothing happened? Go play your basketball game because you've already played a lot with my heart." You say, really serious.

His face turns into a sad frown while he looks at you.

"I'm really sorry... I swear it was the best we could do then. I managed to get a good career an-"

"It's all about you, isn't it? You don't care about how other people feel. You got your brilliant career... Excelent. Now, are you happy? Because I'm not! All this years I just thought about how you broke my heart and dumped me like I was nothing more than just an old basketball. I think you even do keep the old basketballs. I can't watch the game knowing that you're here" You say, getting up and walking out of the gym.

"Wait! Please... I missed you and I don't wanna loose you again... Please stay" He begs you, with tears in his eyes.

You looked at him and ran outside, trying to hold back the tears. As soon as you got outside, you dropped yourself on the floor and cried. Cried for all the nights you were alone thinking about him.

You felt someone wrap his arms around and instantly, you cry onto his chest.

"I don't know what kind of bad things I did... But I think I don't deserve this" You cried onto the man's chest.

"You don't... I'm just a stupid and dumb man that can't know where are the good things in his life until they disappear forever" you look up and see Kyle crying silently.

"You're really stupid..." You ask, sniffing.

"I know.... Please, Angelica, be mine again" He says, looking down at you.

"I never wanted not to be yours" You say, smiling.

"I love you, always did, always will" He says, capturing your lips with his.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Am I the only one who thinks that Tristan Thompson is really cute? 😊😍
Some of you asked me for explicit imagines and I've already thought of that some time ago and I don't know if I'm good at writing those but I'll try and I'll do my best👍

Catherine❤❤