Kevin Love

This imagine was requested by angeluchinni.
------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The Cleveland Cavaliers still have Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, JR Smith, Tristan Thompson, Iman Shumpert and everyone from the 2016-2017 season's roster.

Your POV:

You were like, super close to the cavaliers team. They were like your own teammates, except the fact that you didn't play basketball. But you already felt like a part of the team. All the staff knew you, you constantly went to watch their practices and mock them a bit. Even their coach liked you.

"Hey, Patricia! Great to see you. See if you can make them work harder because this next game isn't any children's play" Coach tells you, as you walk into the gym.

"Hi, coach! I'll try, I'll try" you say, laughing.

You enter the gym and they're all doing physical work so you just stand there looking at them, while they're all on the ground, in plank position.

"Guys, it's Patricia!" JR says, shaking and trying to hold onto his muscles to try not to fall.

"Hey, girl!" They all started saying, shaking from the effort, making you laugh.

"Hi, guys! And Happy Birthday, Kyrie, my man!" You say, slapping his back on purpose, making him shake even more.

"Hey hey, watch out! And thank you." he says, regaining balance.

The clock beeps and they all fall to the ground, exhausted.

"Damn, you guys. You're all that weak?" You say, mocking them.

"Come give it a try" Kevin says, breathlessly, smiling.

"Hi, big boy" you say, approaching him and messing with his hair.

"Do you want some of my sweat? Is that it?" He says, tackling you to the ground and shaking his hair like a dog, making you all sweaty.

The other guys laughed and went to their locker room. Kevin was one of the closest friends you had. You did everything with him and your chemistry was unmatched.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower to go to Kyrie's party. You coming?" He says, getting up from the floor and picking you up as well.

"Well, now I have to change! But yes." You say, rolling your eyes and fixing your clothes.

"Don't deny it. I know you liked it" he says, smirking and giving you a kiss on the cheek before running to the locker room as well.

............................................

You were now at Kyrie's party and you were all drinking and partying at his house. Some of them had brought their girlfriends and wives so, you weren't the only girl. Some players from other teams and their significant other were also there. His house was quite crowded and music was really loud, everyone having a great time.

"Time for the cake, boys!" Ayesha yelled through the crowd, bringing the cake she made for Kyrie.

Everyone sang Happy Birthday and you started to see Kevin and JR approaching Kyrie and laughing at each other. You squinted your eyes at them and Kevin shrugged his shoulders, trying to look innocent.

As soon as Kyrie bent down to blow the candles, both of their hands shoved his face down on the cake, holding him there and shaking it to really get on him. Kyrie gets up, running instantly after them and them running away through all his house, playfully.

"Don't worry, guys. That was just a plain cake. Here's the real one!" Ayesha said once again and Stephen came out, bringing the big beautiful cake she made.

Kevin and JR came back and high-fived each other. No sign of Kyrie.

"Where's the birthday boy?" You ask.

"I think he stopped by the bathroom to try and get it off of his eyes" Kevin says, laughing. You frowned and went to see if he needed any help.

"Jesus Christ, my eyes" you heard from a distance someone say through clenched teeth.

"Kyrie? Are you okay?" You asked, entering his bathroom where he was washing his face, shirtless.

"Those dumb sons of bitches messed up my eyes... It's hurting like hell and I can't wash them. And they messed up my shirt as well." he says, scrubbing his face agressively.

"Hey, calm down, buddy. I'll help you but don't scrub your face off, okay?" You ask, grabbing his hands slowly and trying to calm him down. His eyes were red and he was still all dirty.

"You still have some cake here" you say, wiping the rest of his face with a wet towel, gently.

"Watch my eyes, watch my eyes!" He says, trying to avoid your touch once you got closer to them.

"I know! Stop being a bitch and let me help you" you say, continuing to wipe his face, caringly.

"Well, I think you're all ready now! Maybe you're even ready for another round." You say, giving a step back.

"Don't you even think about it" he says, thankful but pointing a finger at you, making you laugh.

"What are you doing?" Someone asks from behind you, scaring you.

"Oh, Kev, it's just you. I was helping him wash his eyes because he was starting to become too frustrated" you say, smiling.

"Yeah, right" he says, folding his arms and scoffing. You look at him confused and annoyed.

"I think his eyes are working pretty well right now, by the way he's checking you out" he says, pointing at Kyrie with his head.

"Oh my god. You completely lost your mind right now. I knew this would happen sooner or later. You're not the only one who can enjoy her company, you know? Make a move, bruh! I'm outta here." Kyrie says, hitting Kevin on the way out.

"Are you serious? What's up with you?" You ask, in disbelief.

"Patricia, he was checking you out" he says, looking directly at you.

"So?? What if he was? What's the problem with that? What do YOU have to do with that?" You ask, angrily.

"Oh you wanted him to check you out and flirt with you. That's what you guys were doing. Okay, that's fine. Sorry to bother you" he says, putting his hands up in surrender and turning around to walk away.

You start to figure everything out and smirk.

"Are you seriously jealous, Kevin Wesley Love?" You turn slowly around to face him and he stops in his tracks.

"What did you say?" He says, still with his back turned to you.

"Oh, you heard me" you say, chuckling and stepping closer to him. "Do you like me, big boy?"

He turns around to face you, his face a mix of shock and surprise.

"Did I get it right?" You say, smirking at him, once again.

"Stop flirting and teasing me" he says, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh boy, you're in looooooveeeee" you say, mocking him and walking around to try to make him look at you. You kept talking and rambling around and he started clenching his fists.

A few seconds later, he catches one of your arms, pulling you agressively to him and kissing you right away. You were shocked by his actions and just stood there.

"Shut the fuck up" he says, right before planting his lips on yours again, making you melt into his touch.

When you stopped, you looked at each other breathlessly and quietly. You were at a loss of words.

"Oh, we're definitely gonna talk about this again some other time" you say, checking your hair out on the bathroom mirror and fixing yourself, blushing like an idiot and walking away to the other guests' side.

He watched you walk away and smiled to himself, knowing deep down in his heart you felt the same way.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉

Catherine