Klay Thompson

This imagine was requested by BellaShieldXX.
------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Your POV:

You hear the keys jingle and instantly know that your boyfriend was coming home. You stay sitted on the couch, arms crossed.

"Hey, babygirl. I'm home" he yells, putting his stuff down before realising you were in the living room.

"Hi, babe" he says, going in for a kiss, earning a head turn from you, making him miss and kiss your cheek instead.

"Damn, what's with that attitude?" He says, putting his hands on his hips.

"I don't have an attitude. Get out of there, you're blocking the TV" you say, laying back and avoinding any eye contact.

"You have to be joking right now" he says, chuckling.

"What? You find that funny? Is that funny, Klay?" You say, starting to raise your voice and staring right at him.

"Whoa, calm down. I'm a little lost in here" he says, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Do you even know how long it has been? You must have some other bitches because you don't seem to miss it like I do" you say, getting up and walking to the kitchen, leaving a very confused Klay behind.

"Wh- what the hell are you talking about?" He says, following you right up.

"You're never home anymore!! You're always at some dang pratice or some lame ass gym session and you're never really home anymore! You come when I'm sleeping and go away before I wake up. When was the last time we were intimate?" You turn around and ask him, poking his chest.

You were significantly shorter than him so his view might have been pretty funny, not even a slightly bit threatening.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry... You know I'm busy with basketball... You always knew that" he says, trying to take your hand in his, making you slap his hand and keep poking his chest.

"You're always busy! I'm getting sick of it. Everytime you come home and pretend everything's alright and it's all the same I just wanna... I wanna punch you!" You say, pushing his chest, not making him move even the slightest bit.

"And what's your short ass gonna do about it?" He says, smirking.

"What are you talking about?" You seem taken aback by his sudden change.

"Well, you're mad. You're horny and I'm not giving you what you want that easily. What's your short ass gonna do?" He repeats, holding your waist and bringing you closer.

"I-"

"Nothing. You're not in charge so, actually, you're just gonna do as I say" he picks you up quickly and puts you over his shoulder.

"Hey, Klay! Put me down!" You say, giggling.

"Or what?" He says, slapping your ass, making you quiet.

As you arrive at your bedroom, he slowly puts you down in front of him and stares at you.

"I'm giving you an opportunity to choose now. What do you want?" He says, his eyes darkening with lust as he looks at you up and down continuously. You decide to tease him a little bit. Afterall, he was also horny as hell.

"Well... I want you. What do you say?" You say, pulling him by his collars, making his face inches from yours, while you looked at him dead in the eye, smirking while playing with the hem of his shirt with the other hand.