Klay Thompson

This imagine was requested by kaetlyn_thompson.
------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Another day, another game. You were just getting ready to go cheer up for your boyfriend at his home game.

Lately you've been feeling a little off. You had those terrible doubts in your head that told you you weren't good enough for THE Klay Thompson, but everyday you tried to brush it off.

"Almost there" you said to yourself while in your car.

You park outside the Oakland arena and head inside to the stands. You watch both teams warming up while Klay checks you out and winks at you, making you giggle instantly. A few seconds later, your smile starts to fade away as the doubt comes back again into your head. What if he was just trying to be nice? What about his crazy and hot female fans? You could never go to his away games... What if he got someone who could?

The game started and you were drowning in your thoughts, not knowing what was happening in real life at the moment.

"Watch out!" You heard before getting hit and smashed by someone hardly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it coming at me" You said, eyes closed, trying to get out from under the man.

"What are you sorry for? I'm sorry, babygirl, I'll make it up to you at home." Klay says quickly, checking if you're okay and kissing your head before running to the court with the ball.

You stared at him, feeling loved again and less doubts and tried to enjoy the rest of the game.

Klay's POV:

The game was actually going pretty well for me when Draymond made a bad pass, making me run after the ball and throw myself out of the court to try and catch it, making me land on someone.

Before I could even apologize, I hear a familiar voice and smell a familiar scent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it coming at me" Kaetlyn said, with her eyes closed.

"What are you sorry for? I'm sorry, babygirl, I'll make it up to you at home." I said, checking on her and kissing her forehead before jogging to the court.

She's so loving and caring, really low profile and not a gold digger like most of those "fans". I really appreciate her and I feel like I don't tell her that much. Does she feel that too?

The game is almost over, an absolute win for the warriors and amazing stats for Steph. I went to congratulate him and gave him a cold mini shower on camera. I know I'm gonna pay for that later but, why not. He's my best friend. Before entering the tunnel to the locker rooms, a bunch of female fans wanted some autographs and photos so I sticked around a little longer before going to shower.

Your POV:

The game was over and you just needed to wait for Klay to take a shower to go home. You started to walk out but thought about telling him how you're feeling so you stood for a while.

Klay was getting close when he was approached by a group of hot and cute fans, wanting to meet him.

"Calm down, sweetheart. I'll take pictures with everyone"

You heard this and your heart sank a little. You thought you were the only one to get the pet name treatment but, guess not.

You walk past him to your car to wait for him, making him realise he was taking too long and he runs to the showers.

Time skip...

An hour had passed, like usual, because Klay always stood with the last person to leave the locker room to make sure everything was okay. That was one of the things you loved about him. The way he cared about everyone around him without expecting anything back.

You heard a knock on your window and unlocked the car for him to enter.

"Hello, my love" Klay says, smiling and giving you a peck on the lips. "What do you think about tonight's game?"

"Well... It was okay, I guess" you say, looking through your window while turning the car on.

"Oh come on, no comments about my performance?" He says laughing.

"I don't know, man. Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, sorry."

He looks at you, sadly, but decides to give you your space while you drive yourselves home in silence.

Once you get home, you throw your keys on the balcony and take off your shoes before laying on the couch.

"Is everything okay, babe?" Klay says, sitting next to your feet and touching your legs sweetly.

"I don't know..." Tears were in your eyes right now.

"Kaetlyn, what happened? Why are you so sad? Did I do something wrong?" He says while moving fastly to the side of your head, knees on the floor.

"Why are you still with me? I mean... You could've been with one of those actresses or models... Or one of those hot fans of yours... Why are you with me? I can't even go to half of your games..."

He stares at you, sadly. "Princess, I'm with you, because I love you. I love your true self. I love the way you treat people around you, I love your eyes, I love your smile, I love how you cheer for me every game, I love how I come home to you and you greet me with all your love, I love to wake up next to you... Not anyone else, you! You shouldn't been doubting yourself like that... That's bad for your mental health. I'm truly sorry if I made you feel like you weren't worthy of my love. I swear I'll try to make you feel like the only girl in the world, the most beautiful one and the only one I love, because that's what you are. The girl that I love and the girl I want to have a family with. The girl I see in my future. Don't EVER doubt that."

You cry but, this time, you were really relieved and happy. You hug your boyfriend with all your heart and he picks you up while holding you in his arms.

"I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. I love you"

"I love you too" You say, kissing him passionately.

"Let's go sleep. We both need some rest" he says, making you smile at the thought of cuddling with him and feeling protected and loved.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!!! 😉

I'm sorry for all the time I've been inactive but I'll try to write the others. I have lots of requests waiting to be written so, for now, the requests are closed! But I promise I'll try to speed things up!

Catherine ❤️