Kyrie Irving

This imagine was requested by kaylalovesnba.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were coming to see your best friend, Kyrie Irving, at his house. When people saw you together, they thought you were together. You've never told him about your feelings for him but you didn't want to because he could not like you back.
You arrived at his house and he opens the door.

"Finally! I thought you weren't coming."

"Of course I was coming! I wouldn't let my best friend hanging."

"Let's see a movie, Kayla"

You entered his house and sat on his couch.

"What movie do you want to see?"

"I don't know... Something funny"

"Can it be Pitch Perfect?"

"Yes, I like it"

You saw Pitch Perfect and fell asleep on his lap.

Kyrie's POV:

She fell asleep on my lap. Damn, she is so beautiful and peaceful when she's asleep. I mean, she's beautiful when she's awake too but I can't look at her for too long because she would notice and I don't want to tell her for now.

I have really strong feelings for her but she's my best friend and she could not like me back. But I swear to myself that, when I have the right opportunity, I'll tell her.

Your POV:

You woke up next morning in Kyrie's house, in his bed, cuddled with him. He noticed that you were awake and woke up too.

"Good morning, Kayla"

"Good morning, Kyrie. What am I doing in your house?"

"You fell asleep after the movie and I didn't wanna wake you up so I took you to my bedroom and let you sleep."

"Oh... Thanks for that, buddy"

In your mind, you were thinking of how you loved that he did that. You could get used to that. How he was still cuddled with you made you shiver.

"Are you cold?" He asked and got closer to you.

"No, I'm good. Thanks"

One day later...

Kyrie asked you if you wanted to hangout with him and his teammates. You said yes, obviously, because you have a lot of friends in his team.

"Who's going?"

"Me, you, Lebron and Kevin"

"Okay. See you later then."

You were getting dressed. Your outfit was a grey tank top, high waist jeans and your blue all-star. Your hair was in a high ponytail and your makeup was perfect. You went to the place that you were meeting and they were all there.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late"

You hugged Lebron, kissed Kevin in the cheek and waved at Kyrie.
You went in the restaurant and sat on a table.

After the dinner, at Kyrie's house...

"Let's play a game" Kevin said.

"Truth or dare" Lebron said.

You all agreed.

"Okay I start. Kayla, truth or dare?" Lebron asked, smirking.

"Hummm... Truth"

"Is it true that you like Kyrie, as a boyfriend?"

You were shocked... You couldn't answer that question... You didn't want to. How did he know?

"I'm sorry. I'm not feeling very well. I'll just go outside for a little."

You went outside. You cried silently. Why was this happening to you? You didn't want to tell him. He's your best friend! You could loose him forever.

"Are you okay?"

You turn aroud and see Kyrie behind you, worry in his face. You turn around again because you don't want him to see you cry.

"Why are you crying? I hate seeing you like that..."

He comes closer and wipes your tears. He gazes at your eyes and you look back at him. He starts to lean in and you come closer to him, till your lips touch. Your lips move in sync and you enjoy the kiss with all your heart. You broke apart and looked at each other again.

"That was my strategy to say I love you" Kyrie said.

"I love you too"

You kissed again, but this time was rough and let's just say that after that night, you couldn't walk for too many days (if you know what I mean😏)
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!!😉
Sorry about the late post but I made it!!

Catherine❤❤