Andre Drummond

This imagine was requested by Harrisamber22.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You had just left the coffee shop you were in when your mom called you.

"Hi, Amber. Where are you?"

"I just left the café... Why?"

"I wanted to know. You should be home by now"

While talking to your mom, you saw a tall man walking on the other side of the road with headphones on. He was so tall compared to you that you forgot to listen to your mom and gazed at him. He went to the middle of the road to cross it and a car was almost where he was at full speed. You dropped your phone and jumped on top of the man and got him out of the road.

"Damn..." He said, getting up from the ground.

"I'm sorry... I just saw you walking and that coming and it wasn't stopping and I jumped to get you out from there" You said, in one breath.

"Calm down... It's okay. Thanks for saving my life. He says, smiling down at you.

You smile back and pick up your phone from the ground.

"Dammit, it's broken" You say, frustrated.

"I'm sorry for that. I'll buy you a new one" He says, taking your hand and coming with you to a shopping where you talked about each other and got to know each other better.

"So... How are your wife and kid?" You asked smiling.

"Well... It's not easy to have a family once I'm in the NBA but we could manage to still do it and be happy at the same time"

"I feel like we're going to be best friends." You say, pretending to be thinking.

"I feel that too, Amber" He says, winking at you.

Both of you went to some shopping and then you went to his house to meet his family.

"Honey, I'm home" He yells, while oppening the house's door.

"Hi, honey" His wife, says kissing him and looking at you.

"Baby, this is Amber. She saved my life today and you should be grateful for that" He says, smiling at you.

"Hi, Amber. Thanks for saving Andre. I don't know what I'd do without him" She says, hugging you. "What was he doing to almost get killed?"

"Well... I was talking to my mom on the phone when I saw a really tall man on the middle of the road and a car coming at full speed. I threw myself at him to get him out of there" You tell her.

"Thank you, again." She says, hugging her husband.

"Anything you need, I'll always be there for you" Andre said, winking.

"Okay, thanks" You say, saying goodbye and preparing to head to your house.

"Amber, wait! I forgot to give you something" He says, running after you to the car.

"Take this paper with some cash in it for you and your family." He says, giving you a paper.

"It isn't necessary, Andre"

"I insist... Now, see you somewhere" He says, waving at you and getting in his house.

You entered your car and put the paper on the passanger sit. You couldn't even believe that you met Andre Drummond.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I'm sorry... I know it's a little shorter than the others but I was out of ideas 😅 Hope you like it tho.

Keep requesting 😊

Catherine❤❤