Stephen Curry

This imagine was requested by GabrielBuster.
Atention! If you do not want to read explicit, skip this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Gabby has the ball. She passes to her teammate. She jinks her adversary and passes to Gabby again. Six seconds and it's over. They're only down by two points. Gabby attacks the rim aaaaannndd.... GETS BLOCKED OUT!! What a play by Jessica! They lost!"

You couldn't believe it... The victory was in your hands... You look at Steph in the crowd who was looking sadly at you. You run to the locker room before you started to cry in front of everyone.

Your team is really silent and no one really talked much in the locker room. You took a shower and came outside to meet your boyfriend, Stephen Curry.

As soon as he sees you, he runs to you, grabs your bag and hugs you tightly.

"I'm okay, Steph... Thanks" You say, smiling weakly.

"You'll be better tomorrow... You'll see" He says, taking you home.

You arrive at your house and enter it with Stephen. The room was a little dark but calm and comfy. There were rose petals on the balconies and dinner was already done.

"What's this?" You ask, surprised.

"It's a little something to make you feel better" He says, hugging you from behind and kissing your cheek.

"Let's go. I'm starving" He says, taking you to the table with him.

The dinner was going very well. The food was amazing and you were having a really romantic dinner.

"I love you. You know that, right?" He says, grabbing your hands on the table, after the dinner.

"Thank god you do... I'm really lucky to have a man like you worrying and caring about me" You say, sweetly.

"Well, you sure need a back massage. Come to the couch."

He sits you down on the couch and you lay on your belly for him to give you a massage.

He starts to massage your shoulders and you moan in pleasure.

"That feels so good, baby... I really needed it"

"Glad you like it" He whispers in your ear with a seductive voice, making you shiver and want more.

You start to make more noises because you knew that would turn him on and you also knew that this was gonna relax you a bit.

"Feeling pleased, right babygirl?" He asks, turning you around so you'd be facing him.

"You know I love you right?" You say, before kissing him roughly, him kissing right back.

He stands up and you do the same, not breaking the kiss. His hands travel all over your body and you wrap your legs around his waist. His hands stop on your ass and squeeze it lightly, taking you to your room upstairs.

He sits you on the bed and backs away, looking at you.

"What are you doing?" you ask smiling.

"God... You're so beautiful" He says, licking his lips and hovering you on the bed till you were completely laying down.

He kisses you passionately while his hands go to the end of your shirt and pull it out slowly, teasing you.

"Just take it off already" You say helping him take it off and making him laugh.

His lips travel to your neck, sucking and leaving some love bites here and there. You take off his shirt and stare at his abs. He smirks at you and you turn yourselves over.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

You start to kiss and lick all of his abs and your hands go down to the big bulge on his pants.

"You're already happy to see me, aren't you?" You say, smirking.

"I'm always happy to see you, baby... I just can hide it really well." He sees, bringing your face to his lips and kissing you again while you take off his pants and boxers.

"My turn" He turns both around so he's now on top. He grabs your hands above your head and takes your shorts and panties out with his teeth, making you moan.

"You're the best, Wardell" You say.

"Talk now because when I start, the only thing the neighbours will hear is my name" he says, smirking at you with lust in his eyes.

"When you're ready" You smirk back.

He lets go of your hands and enters you slowly at first. You start to feel the pleasure as he starts to get faster and faster.

"Don't stop" You manage to say between your moans.

He takes it out.

"Turn around" He says, looking into your eyes.

You turn around, smirking to yourself. He enters you again, this time pumping in and out as slow as he could.

"Faster"

"I didn't hear you beg"

"Please, baby"

"Wrong name" He says, slapping your ass.

"Faster, daddy!" You finally say.

He begins to get faster and all you could hear were your moans, his groans and skin slapping.

The thrusts were getting sloppier and you knew he was about to reach his climax.

"I'm about to cum, babygirl" He says, panting.

"Me too"

He takes it out and cums on the sheets.

"You nasty... You're gonna clean that up tomorrow" You say, laughing.

"I know... Hope I made your night better" He says, kissing your head.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!😉
This was my first time writing explicit... EVER! well... I hope it was alright😊

Catherine❤❤