Cory Joseph

This imagine was requested by -volatile.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You wake up next to your boyfriend, Cory Joseph. You were still cuddled up with him, your face resting on his chest.

You gently get up, trying not to wake him up and go eat your breakfast.

Some time later, Cory comes downstairs, still half asleep and scratching his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepy boy" You say, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning, Thea... I feel like doing something great with you today" he says, putting his arms around your waist and pulling you closer so you'd be facing him closely.

"Like what?" you ask looking into his eyes.

"Hummm... I was thinking about going somewhere to have fun..." He says, smiling.

"Could be great... I'm gonna get dressed" You said, running upstairs and choosing your outfit before taking a shower.

 I'm gonna get dressed" You said, running upstairs and choosing your outfit before taking a shower

You decided your outfit and went to the bathroom, closing the door afterwards.

You were taking a warm shower when he entered the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" You ask, smiling to yourself.

"I wanted to take a look before choosing my outfit..." he says, staring at you up and down and licking his lips.

"I'm showering... Get out" You said, giggling.

"Anything for my girl" He puts his hands up in surrender and gets out of the bathroom, smiling.

That's why you loved him... One of the milion reasons you loved him was because of his goofy side but never too goofy. He respects when you tell him to back off a little and is always there to cheer you up.

You finished and dressed up. You walk downstairs to the living room, where he was waiting for you.

"wow... Babygirl, you look awesome" He says, getting up really quick and putting his arms around your waist.

"Don't I look awesome everyday?" You ask, giggling.

"Of course! But today you look even more awesome" he says, kissing your head. "Let's go to the car"

You walked, hand in hand, to the car and he opened your door, getting in the driver sit right after.

"what do you think about just driving around?" He asks, turning the car on.

"It can be cool" You say, smiling and turning the radio on.

A thousand miles starts to play and you look at each other playfully.

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound" You sing out loud, dancing in your sit.

"Tanranranranranranran and I need you... Tanranranranranranran and I miss you... Tanranranranranranran and now I wonder" he sings out loud too, drumming his fingers on the stearing weel.

The music ends and you look at each other again. You laugh and he puts his hand on your thigh, brushing it lightly.

"You're the best... You know that, right?" You say, looking into his eyes.

"I'm the best because I've got a woman like you in my life" He says, smiling and squeezing your thigh a little.

Love is an open door starts to play and you instantly start Anna's part.

"I mean it's crazy" Cory sings.

"What?"

"We finish each other's-"

"Sandwiches"

"That's what I was gonna say"

"I've never met someone-"

"Who thinks so much like me"

You sang and danced a lot of songs... You were having lots of fun with the love of your life... Hanging out, just the both of you.

He parked his car and turned to you.

"Enjoying the trip?" He asks, smiling.

"Loving it" You say, grabbing his hands and smiling too.

"God... How much I love you" He says, cupping your cheeks with his hand and kissing you, slowly and passionately.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤