Jordan Clarkson

This imagine was requested by lindsey102105.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Paris is a beautiful place. You went to see the Eiffel tower, saw Disneyland from the outside, and so many other things. The only bad thing about Paris is that it's a really dangerous place. You have to be really careful not to be robed or try not to get hit by a car.

You were starting your car while looking at the cars passing by full speed. You finally enter the road and turn on the radio.

When you were singing out loud to your favourite song, you notice a very handsome guy on the sidewalk and stare at him for a bit, driving without looking at the road. The guy looks at you too, laughs and winks, making you giggle.

You look through the front window after a big truck beeps at you and you knew it was too late.

........................................................................
Jordan's POV:

I was walking down the street the other day, trying to distract myself... But then, I see her face. (see what I did here? Ahah) The most beautiful girl I've ever seen in France! She was driving her car while staring at me. I laughed a bit and winked. She was so beautiful. She giggles and I stare at that magical smile. After that, the most horrible thing happened...

My smile faded away as I watch everything in slow motion... A big truck beeps at her and she quickly turns her head just to see that it was already too late to do something. She didn't even fight. I dropped my phone and ran instantly to the side of the car.

All the cars stopped to see what had happened and I just wanted to open that damn car's door.

"Sir, you can't be here" the officer said but I was so focused on trying to find that girl that I just pushed him away and went to the car.

I stare at the window in shock... I... can't... believe this... There's blood everywhere and her face is on the steering wheel. My eyes started to water and the officers held me back to let the doctors fix her.

Time skip...

Your POV:

You woke up and hear a light beep from some machine. Your eyes try to adjust to the bright light from wherever you were and the walls were all white. You look around slowly noticing a hospital bedroom. You look at your hands and wrists and see some wires connected to the beeping machine. Beside you, there was a man sleeping on the chair. His face was full with worry while, at the same time, so peaceful.

You try to turn but groan in pain while the beeping machine beeps faster. The man slowly wakes up, looking at you.

"Oh my god! You're awake" You notice his sleepy face from someone who doesn't sleep decently in several days.

"I'm sorry... Do I know you, sir?" You asked, confused.

"I'm the guy that made all of this happen... and I'm so sorry about this... I couldn't handle not knowing if you were okay or not." He says, standing on his feet, next to you.

"Wait... Were you the guy that I was staring at?" You say, blushing a little.

"I think so" He says, chuckling and smilling.

"And what are you doing here? I don't even know you" You ask, really confused.

"I'm so sorry... It's just that... I never saw a girl as beautiful as you in all my life and I didn't want to loose a good opportunity" He says, showing a big smile.

"Wow... I... I didn't know you thought that" You stutter, blushing hard.

"And I know it's not the best time but I'd like to take you on a date" He says, shyly.

"Hu- I-I'd love to! Of course not on this situation, right?" You laugh, shyly too.

"Of course! I'll wait for you" He says, winking and kissing your forehead.

"See you later" He says, leaving the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! 😉

Catherine ❤❤