Stephen Curry

This imagine was requested by 80s90strash:
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your husband, Stephen Curry, and you were together by 5 years for now. You loved him since you met him at a game. You were going to be interviewed by Jimmy Fallon that night so you were getting dressed to the interview and Steph was getting dressed to his practice.

"What can I dress?" you ask to yourself.

"You'd look good in this" Steph aswers you, pointing at a black dress.

"Okay. Thanks babe. You're the best"

"You don't have to tell me that. I already know"

You giggle.

"I don't know how Klay can play with you without getting anoyed"

"He's used to it"

You put your heels and go downstairs.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go to the car."

He went to find the car keys and then he left you at the interview.

"See you later, love. I'll come pick you up when it's over"

"Thanks, babe"

You enter the building and Jimmy Fallon picks you up to go to the place of the interview.

Interview starts...

Jimmy: I'm here with Stephen Curry's wife and she's gonna tell us something about their relationship. So... How many years are you two together?

You: We've been together for 5 years. And I still love him as much as the day I met him.

Jimmy: Aww... So much love between you two. And what do you think of his career?

You: I think he's a really really really good player and his team deserves him. He has very good friends and teammates and I'm glad that he's one of the best.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Steph jumped from behind your chair.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" You jump from your chair.

He bursts out laughing and you hit him playfully in the arm.

"You scared me, idiot"

"I know you love me"

"And you're right"

You kissed him in front of the cameras and you hear the cameraman and the interviewer whistling, making you smile through the kiss.

"Are you going to see my game tonight?"

"Of course I will"

"The interview is over! I have to take my babygirl to the gym."

He picks you up bridal style and takes you to the gym to see him win a game for you.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤