DeMar DeRozan

This imagine was requested by zmyarb.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your boyfriend just came back from his practice and it was almost dinner time.

"DeMar, baby, what do you feel like eating?" You ask, walking to the kitchen when you hear the keys jiggling.

"Don't worry about that, sweetheart. Let's just order something. I don't want you to worry about that right now, it's late for that." He says, tossing his gym bag aside and coming to the kitchen.

"What do you want to order, then?" You asked, jumping to sit on the counter and staying there looking at him.

"Hummmm what about pizza? Sounds good?" He asks, walking closer to you and hugging you, resting his head on your chest.

"Only if we eat in bed and cuddle a bit" you say, smiling at his tenderness and playing with his hair.

"Good for me" he says, lifting you up and carrying you around to the couch, making you giggle.

You ordered your food and prepared to watch some netflix when it arrives. You were already on your comfy pajamas and he was in some sweatshirt and sweatpants. He went to the door and came back up to your room with the pizza. Once you were all settled, he lays down and sighs loudly.

"I'm so tired, right now. I don't even feel like eating, I just wanna sleep" he says, his hands under his head.

"Tough practice?" You ask, laughing.

"You could say that" he says, taking a slice and eating it lazily.

"Well, maybe you should just rest a bit and we could do something tomorrow!" You say, kissing his forehead.

"Maybe I will. I don't even think I can be up much more" he says, pretending to fall asleep, snoring, once he finishes his phrase, making you laugh.

"Sleep well, tired boy. Sweet dreams, I love you" you say, pecking his lips and sitting up straight again to eat, while he cuddled your waist and legs, falling asleep.

The hours were passing and you were watching some videos on your phone and talking with one of your old friends from school. You got along with him pretty well but you never hung out anymore because of your different paths.

He sent you a meme and you chuckled, loudly. You kept watching your video and he sent you a really funny tiktok, making you laugh uncontrollably, forgetting your asleep boyfriend next to you.

"What's up? Watcha laughing at?" He says with his sleepy voice, scratching eyes and squinting, trying to look at you.

"Oh nothing, I'm sorry, babe. Jimmy sent me a really funny tiktok and I couldn't help myself, I'm sorry! I forgot you were sleeping. Go back to sleep, I'll be more careful from now on" you say, playing with his hair, looking at your phone.

"Jimmy? Who's Jimmy?" He says, his eyes adjusting to the light and him looking at you more widely.

"Oh, he's a friend from school. I think I've told you about him. We were really good friends but stopped talking once we picked up different paths at the time. So, sometimes, he dms me to catch up!" I say, smiling at him.

He tightens the grip around your waist and closes his eyes again, pretending to start falling asleep.

"Well, does that Jimmy guy know you're not on the market?"

"On the market? What do you mean?" You ask, looking at him.

"Well... You know, free to date"

"Demar, honey, are you really jealous?" You say, smirking.