Devin Booker

This imagine was requested by Kianna26ix_.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You and your boyfriend, Devin Booker, were cuddling and making out on the couch.

"Damn, I love you" He says, when he breaks the kiss.

"i love you too..." you say, a little sad.

"What's up?" He says, looking into your eyes.

"It's just... We love each other. But my cousin doesn't like our relationship. I hate this!" you say, frustrated.

"Hey, calm down... We'll work this out." He says, kissing your forehead.

Next day...

Someone knocks on your door and you go open it.

"Klay!"

"Hi, cousin. How're you?" He says, entering the house and hugging you.

"Good, and you?"

"I'm fine. Do you have plans?"

"No... Why?"

"Do you remember Kelly?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hell no! Not another date with him. I've already told you that he's not my type" You say, angrily.

"Wow soo.. He's not your type but Devin is?" He asks, angry too.

You wanted to say something but you couldn't. Your mouth opened and closed right after.

"C'mon Kianna... You're too good for a guy like him."

"How can you say that??? You don't even know him that well!" you yell.

"Oh do you? I don't care! I know very well guys like him and I don't want you hanging out with guys of his kind"

"You can't do that to me! We love each other"

"No, he doesn't! And I've talked to Kelly already, so, you'll go out on a date with him today. Get ready" He says, walking out and banging the door right after.

You start to cry in frustration as soon as he leaves the house. You were a really good friend of Kelly and he already knew what was happening between you, Devin and Klay but it still was awfull to go out on a date with another guy that it's not the one you love.

Time skip...

"So... Klay still keeps you away from him?"

"Yes! It's awfull... I know he loves me... For sure! I don't know why he doesn't like him but I love him and he's a good guy"

"I know Devin really well and I can tell you that he's the right guy to date. He really cares about the girl he loves, puts her before anything else and loves her with all his heart. I'm sure that someday Klay will notice it" Kelly says, hugging you.

"Thanks for all the things you've done for me... I don't know what I'd do without talking to you"

"I'm here to help you girls, right? Till I find the one..." He says, a little sad.

"Hey, Kelly. You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, you're pretty good looking, you can be cute and charming at the same time... What kinda girl doesn't like you? I'm pretty sure you're gonna find someone who loves you as much as you'll love them. You just have to wait for a bit" You say, smilling.

"Thanks, Kianna... Devin's really a lucky guy. Well, go try your luck. Sooner or later, he'll see the love he has for you." He says, before hugging you and leaving to continue his things.