Kyrie Irving

This imagine was requested by heartbroken_ms.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

"Ysabela, if you wanna come to the game, you have to be ready real quick." Kevin shouts from the kitchen.

"I'm coming" You shout back, finishing your makeup.

"Be careful with the abusing guys. If you need anything, call me that I'll go right back to you." Kevin says, before leaving you on your bench.

"I'm okay, Kev. I'm not a child. I can take care of myself." You said rolling your eyes.

"Look at the childish girl!" Kyrie appears, laughing.

"Hi, Kyrie. How are you? I'm happy to see you" You say, hugging your best friend.

"I'm well, I guess. And you? Kevin, I need some alone time with Ysabela. Please, go warm up" Kyrie says.

"I'm okay... Why did you make him go away?"

"I just didn't wanna see you get mad because of a guy that thinks he's the father of a 5 years old child." He says, looking at Kevin.

"Thanks for that, buddy." You say, hugging him again. "And good luck for the game. The warriors are a really strong team. Do your best" you say, winking at him.

You see the guys warming up and recognize someone on the other team. It was Stephen Curry, your ex-boyfriend. You wave at him and he comes to you, smiling.

"Hi, Steph." You said, kissing his cheek.

"Hi, Ysabela! How are things going with the boys?" He asks, smiling.

"Not very well... And you? I heard that you have a wife and two kids now..." You say, smiling back.

"Yes, I have. They are the best in the world. Ayesha is the best wife I could ever have. No ofense"

"Non taken. I'm glad you have a happy life." You say, smiling.

"Well, I'm sure you'll have a guy that'll love you as much as you'll love him." He says, winking.

"I hope so... Good luck"

"Thanks, I'll need it" He says, walking away.

"What was that?" Kevin appears and asks in an angry tone.

"I was just talking to Steph. That's nothing bad."

"He can be an abusing guy"

"He isn't" You say, protecting him.

"How can you be so sure?"

"He wasn't abusive with me when I dated him" You say, looking at him dead in the eye.

"You did what??? For how long?" He asks, really angry.

"Calm down, Kevin. It was just five years... And he was not abusive at all." You say.

"Five years??? You didn't tell me nothing!" He says, exploding. "After the game, I'll have a little talk with you at home."

You panic silently and watch the game in silence. Kyrie played very well, so did Stephen. Kevin played strong and very angrily. You were scared of him because he was very strong and abused you when he was mad. You didn't want the game to end. You didn't want to go home.

The game is over. Cavaliers won. You hoped Kevin was a little more happier with the win but he didn't even talk with his teammates. He came straight at you.

"Let's go home." He says, grabbing your arm and dragging you to the car.

When you arrived home, you were almost crying. You entered the house and Kevin exploded in punches, kicks and screams. You felt so bad... You couldn't sleep that night.