Stephen Curry

This imagine was requested by rafaddsc14.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

You were watching the decisive warriors' game against the Cavaliers. If they won this game, they would win the finals. Your husband was warming up and you could feel his anxiety. You waved at him and he jogged to you.

"Hi, honey. You came" He says, excited.

"Of course I came. I wasn't gonna miss this game for the world." You say, kissing him.

"I'm nervous..."

"Don't be... I'm sure you're gonna win this thing and you're gonna tell LeBron who's in charge" You tell him, to cheer him up.

He looks at you sadly, his hands shaking.

"Hey" You tell him, picking up his hands. "Everything is gonna be alright."

He smiles at you and joggs away to warm up again.

The game had started. The warriors were playing well and were winning by 10 points. The second quarter was over and they were winning 68-45. Stephen came jogging to you.

"Good game, babe" You say, kissing him.

"I know their game plan... They always do this... They let us score and when the game is almost over, they lead the win" He says, nervous...

"Keep calm, baby. I'm here to cheer for you and I'm pretty sure you're gonna win this game." You say, looking into his eyes.

He smiles and kisses you, jogging to the locker room.

The second half had started. Stephen was on fire and you were cheering for him like your life depended on it. The third quarter was almost over. Stephen was going for an easy layup when LeBron pushed him from behind, making him fall hard on the ground.

You watched him scream in pain and you couldn't do nothing. The paramedics went for him and took him on a stretcher to the ambulance. You ran outside the gym to go with him on the ambulance.

"Wardel!" You yell and run to him. He screams in pain and looks at you.

"Rafa? Go away. Don't see me like this" He says.

"I'm not gonna go away... I'm coming with you" You said, with tears in your eyes.

"Babygirl, I love you... But I think I broke my leg" He says, trying to look at it.

"Don't look at it... Don't look" You say, putting his head down.

A few hours later...

You were waiting for your husband to come out of the coma, taking his hand on yours and whispering sweet things.

"I love you, Stephen... You're the best thing that ever happened to me... I feel like you love me more than basketball and, believe it or not, that's very important to me. I'm never gonna let you go"

He turns his head around, smiling with tears in his eyes.

"I didn't know you could be even cuter than you already were" He says, kissing the top of your head.

"I feel lucky to have you by my side" You say, hugging him.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

I need more requests! 😁

Catherine❤❤