Brandon Ingram

This imagine was requested by YouLack_Persona.
------------------------------------------------------
Explicit

Your POV:

Your boyfriend is becoming more distant and you don't know what to think... Does he have another girl? This thoughts were making you really sad day by day and he always ignored you when you tried to talk about this with him.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by the front door opening and Brandon coming in after his practice. It was already evening and the sun was coming down.

"Hi, baby." He says, kissing you and going to your room to take a shower. You don't react and stay in your place, looking at the black TV.

It looks like he doesn't even care. He just goes up the stairs and takes his shower. You cry silently and stare at the ceiling.

"Why..." You whisper to yourself.

He eventually finishes his shower and after dressing just some comfy joggers, he comes downstairs, scrolling through his phone.

You try to stop your tears and clean your face up quickly.

"Have you already thought about what we'd eat for dinner?" He says, looking at you and then back at his phone after sitting on the couch in front of yours.

He notices your red and puffy eyes and looks at you again with worry.

"Hey, what happened?" He says, getting up from his spot and sitting on the couch next to you, holding your hands. You look at the floor, being unable to look at him.

"Brandon, do you have another girl?" You ask, staring at the ground.

"Are you serious? Why do you think I have another girl?" He asks in disbelief.

"You didn't deny it" you say, your eyes wattering.

"Christina, of course I don't have another girl! You're my one and only. But what's wrong? What's gotten into your mind?" He asks, really worried.

"It's just... I-..." You couldn't speak or you'd start to cry.

He turns you around so you'd be facing him.

"Talk to me, babygirl... I worry about you" He says, looking into your eyes.

"It's about that... In the last weeks you just don't care. You ignore me, you don't care, we don't hangout together anymore, you don't have time for me anymore... It's been a long time since we talked like we used to do and cuddled in the couch while watching TV... You're not the same anymore." You say, finally winning some courage to talk without crying.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know you felt that wa-"

"That's what I'm talking about! I've been so down and you didn't even notice me." You say, frustrated.

"Baby... I'm so so sorry... I promise I'll make it up to you" He says, leaning in to kiss you. You turn your head to the side, making him kiss your cheek.

"I don't want you to make it up to me... I want you to be the same boyfriend you were before not paying me attention." You say, looking at him.

"Baby... I'm all yours. I'll be always here for you and for whatever you want and need. I promise you" He cups your face with his hands and kisses you passionately. You kiss back and throw your arms around his neck.

"Whatever you want" He says, breaking the kiss and smirking at you.

"Whatever I want?"

"Everything"

"Can you be cute for the rest of the night?" You ask, shyly.

"Anything for my baby" He says, picking you up and kissing you again, slowly.

"Don't you ever ever EVER forget how much I love you, Christina" He says, breaking the kiss and walking carefully to your bedroom.

You arrive to your bedroom and he sits on your bed with you on his lap.

"Can I make it up to you tonight?" He says, playing with your hair kindly.

Your fingers lay on the tattoos on his chest while your hands slowly make their way down to his abs. He bites his lip looking at your hands and then at you.

"Is that a yes?" he asks, making you smile in agreement.

He kisses you softly while he pulls you closer to make you both fall back on the bed.

He turns you over so he's on top and he smiles down at you, obviously making you smile back. Then he gives you soft and little kisses all over your face, making you giggle.

"What are you doing?" You ask, giggling.

"Being cute... But I can't be cute for much longer" he says, between little kisses.

The kisses start going down your neck and start to become more seductive. You control your moans while his hands try to take your shirt off calmly. You stop his hands and he looks at you surprised.

"What are you doing?" You ask, but deeply you want him to do it.

"I'm trying to make you feel happy, beloved, precious and pleased... Please, let me make it up to you. I swear you're not gonna regret it." He says, sweetly.

"I know I won't" You say, smiling. He smiles back and takes off your shirt.

He looks down at your features and sighs. He runs his hands through your body and licks his lips.

"I have to admit... I really missed your body" He says, before kissing your body, from your chest to your stomach and a little bellow it.

You moan lightly while he takes off your jeans and panties and kisses your thighs all the way up to your mouth again. You curl your fingers in his hair and make the kiss a little rough.

"Now you're starting to turn me on" You say seductively, feeling him gain a bonner while he smirks at you.

"I'm already turned on" He says in a dangerously deep and low voice, making you shiver and bite your lip.

He gets up and removes his joggers and his boxers at the same time, showing the really big bonner he already had. He hovers you again and smiles sweetly at you, the smile you fell in love with.

"I just hope you understand that you're the one and only in my life and I never wished to do this with any other girl in the world" He says, kissing your forehead and smashing into you strongly, making you gasp.

He started to pound firmly inside you and you felt the pleasure that was missing a long time ago.

He starts to get faster, his hands on the sides of your head for support and his face on top of yours. You moan loudly and continuously, making him smirk.

He grabs your legs and throw them on his shoulders, so he could ram himself totally inside you. You feel every inch of him as he pounds harder, always hitting your g spot. You were a moan mess and he kisses you firmly to stop your moans for a bit.

You start to feel a well known sensation and you knew you were about to cum.

"Daddy, I'm about to cum" You say, between moans.

"Cum with me, babygirl" He says, thrusting you 5 more times before cuming with you.

You pant and try to bring your breathing to a normal rhythm while he lays on top of you.

"Get out! You're too heavy" You say, pushing him and giggling.

"You didn't say a thing when I was on top of you a while ago" He says, smirking, and laying next to you.

"Shut up, Brandon" You say, blushing.

"Hey, I love you, girl" He says, kissing you passionately.

"Love you too" You say, smilling through the kiss.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!😉

Catherine❤❤