Klay Thompson

This imagine was requested by KaetlynYoung.
------------------------------------------------------
Explicit

Your POV:

Klay's been out a lot of time and you really miss him. He has been out on some road games for a week and you really really missed him.

You start to get really frustrated and when you got like that you just made the worst scenarios in your head about what would possibly happen when he was away for this long.

"I bet he has another girl where he is right now" You said to yourself.

"Maybe he already has another family and I'm here just waiting for him to get home."

"I'm so stupid... I should leave.. It would make things so much easier for him"

You were laying on the couch, with the TV on but not really watching it. You hear some keys and the door opens.

"Baby, I'm home" Klay yells.

"You don't need to yell. I hear very well" You say, not moving a muscle.

"Hey, babygirl" He says, trying to kiss you but you turn your head to the side, making him kiss your cheek.

"What happened?" He asks, kneeling in front of you.

"Nothing but I should ask you the same thing" You say, facing him.

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"So many time outside... When am I gonna meet the new family? Or were they already yours before me?" You ask, angrily.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asks, frustrated.

"I don't know... Maybe about your other girl, your child.... Something like that"

"Why are you mad? What have I done?" He asks, in surrender.

"God! I missed you so much, Alexander! And I bet you took this long because you were having some time with your baby mama" You say, becoming really sad.

"Damn, Kaetlyn. How many more times do I have to say that you're my one and only? Not anyone else. You. You're gonna be my baby mama and you're gonna be my wife some day. Don't worry about me not being loyal because that'll never happen. I'm only yours and you're only mine. Got it?" He says, while cupping your cheeks with his hands.

"But it kills me everytime you go away" You say, looking at his lips.

"I know, babygirl... Just think about the good making up I'll do when I come back home" He says, kissing you roughly.

You kiss him back as soon as his lips touch yours. You tangle your fingers in his hair, bringing him even closer to you.

You strip all his clothes quickly because you were really horny by now.

"Easy, girl" He laughs and strips yours slower, to tease you.

"C'mon, Klay" You say, striping your clothes before he stripped them all slowly.

"You really want me" He says, his eyes full of lust and his lips turning into a smirk.

"Yes, I really want you, daddy" As soon as those words leave your lips, his face changes to a completely horny Klay, one you've rarely seen.

He pushes you to the couch and climbs on top of you. He starts with kisses all around your neck and big love bites on your upper body. You moan at his touch and run your hands through his back muscles.

His mouth comes near your womanhood and you shiver.

"Cold, babygirl? I'll rise the temperature for you" He says, before twirling his tongue in so many ways possible that made your legs shake.

"Daddy... I want to feel you inside me. Now" You say, between moans.

"If you want that, I can choose some things too" He stops, and straightens himself up, letting you see his big member already hard for you.

"Whatever you want" You say, in a sexy voice.

"Face down, ass up" He says, licking his lips and looking down at your body.

You don't even hesitate and turn yourself around so your ass would be facing him.

"That's what I like" He says, putting his hands on your butt and slapping it.

He enters you fully without warning, filling you with so much pleasure that you wouldn't even imagine. You moan loudly as he keeps pumping in and out of you, quickly.

"Let the neighbours hear my name, baby. Don't hide it" He says, between groans and sounds of skin slapping.

"Don't stop, Klay" You moan, loudly.

After some minutes, his strokes start to get sloppier and a well known feeling in your stomach appears.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum" You both say in unison. If you'd manage to laugh, you would.

You cum at the same time, you all over his dick and him inside of you.

He hovers you and brushes his lips on yours, while both try to calm your breathings.

"You're gonna be my baby mama... You'll always be my girl. No matter what. Just trust me"
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤