DeAndre Jordan

My boyfriend and I were asleep in our bed cuddling, when my phone rings.

"I'll answer." I say, groaning.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Are you and DeAndre ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"We have a game tonight... And you slept all afternoon."

"Oh my god! I forgot! We're getting ready right now. Where are you?"

"At the gym. Come quickly."

"Who was it?" He asks, cuddling with me again.

"It was Blake. We forgot that you have a game tonight. Get up and get dressed for practice."

"Awwww... I was soooo nice with you here in my arms" he gives me the puppy eyes and he knows that I can't resist him when he does that.

"Okay, big boy... But just five more minutes."

"Thanks, babygirl."

Five minutes later...

"Alright. We have to get up. Blake is gonna be pissed at us."

"Okaaaaaay..." He says, groaning and getting up.

We got dressed. I dressed some shorts, a sports top and some basketball shoes. I took my hair in a high pony tail and looked for DeAndre to know if he was ready. I found him in the room looking for a shirt. He was wearing his big shorts and baskeball shoes. He was shirtless... His abs showing and I gazed.

"Babe, do you know where my shirt is?"

"No... Not really." I say, looking at his abs.

"Wow... I think you know but you want to see me shirtless." He says, smirking.

"The first thing you said is wrong. The second one's right."

"Okay, found it. Let's go to the gym."

I work for the LA Clippers team. My job is being their personal trainer and treat their muscles when they hurt themselves too.

We arrive at the gym and Blake comes to us.

"I don't know what you two were doing and I really don't wanna know. But you are super late."

"Okay, okay... But I'm here now. Let's go"

They run to the court and I sit in the team's bench.

I was really bored and no one was hurt, so I came outside to get a little bit of fresh air.

Some minutes later, I'm in a giant bear hug.

"Why aren't you practicing?"

"Why are you outside?"

"Did you know that I love it when you hug me like that?"

"Yes. That's why I'm always hugging you like that."

I turned around to face him.

"Do you want to know why I love you sooooo much?"

"Tell me."

"You're like a big sweet bear that protects me from bad people and loves me unconditionally."

"Well... I love you sooo much too. I just can't explain it in words like you did. I love the color of your eyes, it's like the right tone. I like the touch of your lips on mines. I like to hug you. I love your personality. You're like my dream girl."

"Awwww babe. I love you soo much."

"I love you too, babygirl."

"And I like you both but we have to keep training if we want to win." Blake said.

"Okay okay." we said laughing.

"And also, I want you to check my shoulder. It's hurting like hell and I wanna play tonight."

DeAndre runs to the court and I go to the massage room with Blake.

"You have to take your shirt off."

"Okay. But I'll warn you. I'm so irresistible that you'll cheat on DeAndre when you see me shirtless"

"You wish" I laugh.

He takes off his shirt and I stare at his abs like I do with DeAndre.

"I warned you. Well... Can you please check my shoulder?"

I come to reality and check his shoulder.

"Does it hurt like this?"

"No"

"And like this?"

"No"

"And like this?"

"Yes"

"Well... You can play tonight but you can't practice more today. You have to rest and I have to give you a massage."

"Fine by me" He says smirking.

"Stop being like that. DeAndre is your best friend... "

"I know..."

I give him a massage and he groans in pain and make some other strange noises. When it's over, he gets out and sits on the bench. When I get to the gym, I see some people grabbing DeAndre and some other guy. DeAndre fought that guy.

"Babe, what's going on?"

I try to calm him down and he calms down instantly when I touch him. When he turns to me, his nose was bleeding.

"DeAndre!!! I can't believe you got injured because you fought your teammate!!"

"Babygirl, let me explain..."

I clean up his nose and look at him, waiting for the answer.

"He was saying dirty things about you. I couldn't let him say those things about you. You're my babygirl. I told him to stop and he said that it wasn't what you told him last night. I tried to stay calm but that was the last string."

"Aww big bear... I love you so much. Thank you. But I didn't need that."

I got up, walked to the guy and slapped him across his face. Then got back to DeAndre and sat down.

"Wow... I-I didn't know that yo-you could be lik-like that"

"Now you know I can. And your practice is over. Let's go home."

We got home and cuddled again till the game. 😍😊❤😌

------------------------------------------------------

I need requests... Come on!!!
Comment what player do you want, your name and some characteristics that you want in the imagine

Catherine❤❤